|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mike bring to communicate with Amelia?
(a) Paper and a pencil.
(b) A comic book.
(c) A lap top.
(d) A stick to draw.
2. Why is the last day of school a big deal on Mike's Junior year?
(a) He meets Amelia.
(b) Griffin is going to art school.
(c) He has a part in the graduation.
(d) There is a big art display featuring his work.
3. What does Gunnar's contact on the boat tell them?
(a) A cop is on the way.
(b) The Man From Detroit is dead.
(c) The money is laundered.
(d) Banks caught them.
4. What is Mike's new name on his fake license?
5. What is Brian's father's job?
(a) Police man.
(d) State trooper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of accent does the first contact on the blue page have?
2. How much money is stolen from the boat?
3. Where does Mike hide the portrait of Amelia?
4. Where does the Ghost have Mike practicing?
5. What kind of store does Ramona run?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)