|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bigmouth want Mike to help him steal?
(a) Stock notes.
(b) Gold bars.
2. Who taught Mike to crack safes?
(b) The Man From Detroit.
(d) The Ghost.
3. What is the name of the second security guard at the diamond house?
4. How does Mike say he got to his first job?
(a) He rode a motorcycle.
(b) He hitchhiked.
(c) He rode the bus.
(d) He walked.
5. How did Mike learn to pick locks?
(a) He had a dream about it.
(b) He worked on one of Lito's old locks.
(c) A student at the deaf school showed him.
(d) He picked the locls of his room at the Higgins Insitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is taken from the first safe Mike cracks?
2. What is used to break the aquarium that Mike is looking at?
3. Why has Mike decided to write his story?
4. What is the problem with the diamond heist?
5. What was Mike called when he was 8 years old?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)