|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amelia sit to watch Mike with her boyfriend?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) The tree house.
(c) The patio.
(d) The kitchen.
2. What does Mike leave on Amelia's dresser after picking the Marshall's new lock?
(a) The portrait of her.
(b) His locket.
(c) A book.
(d) A letter.
3. Where does Mike bury the portrait of Amelia?
(a) The garbage.
(b) The dirt pile.
(c) The forest.
(d) The flower bed.
4. Why is the last day of school a big deal on Mike's Junior year?
(a) Griffin is going to art school.
(b) There is a big art display featuring his work.
(c) He has a part in the graduation.
(d) He meets Amelia.
5. What does the Ghost tell Mike to learn?
(a) To pick locks faster.
(b) To leave no fingerprints.
(c) To crack security systems.
(d) To open safes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws a big party on the last day of Mike's Junior year?
2. How does Mike illustrate his meeting with Amelia?
3. How does Mike get to his apartment after escaping the guards at the diamond house?
4. What do football players want to use Mike's skills for on the last day of school?
5. What does Mr. Marsh compliment Mike on while he is drunk?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)