* Mike introduces himself saying he is writing his story from prison, where he has been for 9 years, because he is a mute.
* He says something happened to him when he was 8 that took his voice away. He is not yet ready to write about that, so he warns this story will be disjointed.
* Mike describes riding his bike and hitchhiking to his first job with the Blue Crew. He cracks a safe in 25 minutes and is taken to New York to get a new identity.
* Mike says he went to live with Uncle Lito when he was 9 and was physically recovered from his trauma.
* Lito owns a liquor store, and it was robbed one day by a man with a gun. Mike calls 911 and leaves the phone off the hook.
* He knows the man with the gun is afraid, and that allows Mike to not...
This section contains 2,576 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)