|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendices 1-2: Cases of the Disappeared at the Little School, Descriptions of the Guards at the Little School.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Alicia when she is captured?
2. What kind of treatment was Graciela given?
(a) She was blinded.
(b) She was tortured.
(c) She was deprived of medicine.
(d) She was exiled.
3. What does the "little frog" represent?
(a) The regime in power.
(b) The time period.
(c) The subversive message.
(d) The song of the human heart.
4. In what year was Alicia Partnoy born?
5. How can Alicia touch Benja in his position?
(a) She can tough her back to his back.
(b) She can touch her feet to his hands.
(c) She can touch her hands to his feet.
(d) She can touch her cheek to his forehead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many operations had Alicia had on her nose?
2. Where is Graciela giving birth?
3. Who is forced to walk around the table, again and again for days on end?
4. Why does Alicia arm-wrestle Abuelo?
5. What does Alicia worry about when her communication method does not work?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)