|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13, Toothbrush, Bread.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is this day different?
(a) It is snowing.
(b) It is cold.
(c) It is windy.
(d) It is raining.
2. While doing political work, what did Alicia and her compatriots use?
(a) Machine guns.
(d) Bake sales.
3. What does Maria Elena worry about her health?
(a) She worries she has a cold.
(b) She worries she is pregnant.
(c) She worries her arm is broken.
(d) She worries she has a cavity.
4. What was Partnoy's weight during her captivity?
(a) 95 pounds.
(b) 135 pounds.
(c) 105 pounds.
(d) 75 pounds.
5. How many operations had Alicia had on her nose?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alicia compares receiving a piece of bread to receiving what?
2. What concession have the guards made for the pregnant woman?
3. How does Alicia detect the guard is still in the room, though he tries to fool her into thinking he has left?
4. After her experience, what word does Alicia use to describe God?
5. What do the prisoners do to keep up their spirits?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)