|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7, Telepathy, Graciela: Around the Table.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she was captured, what did the guards do to Graciela?
(a) They did not let her use the restroom.
(b) They used an electric prod on her abdomen.
(c) They shaved her head.
(d) They made her take prenatal vitamins.
2. What worries Alicia the day after her experiment as she wakes up?
(a) She cannot remember where she left Ruth for her nap.
(b) She cannot remember if she turn off the faucet in her home.
(c) She does not remember the color of her eyes.
(d) She does not remember the time of day.
3. About how many Argentines "disappeared" between 1976 and 1979?
(a) Almost 15,000.
(b) Over 50,000.
(c) Almost 30,000.
(d) Exactly 24,594.
4. Who is Adrianita?
(a) Benja's girlfriend.
(b) Graciela's daughter.
(c) Hugo's wife.
(d) Alicia's daughter.
5. What does the "little frog" represent?
(a) The regime in power.
(b) The subversive message.
(c) The time period.
(d) The song of the human heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which guard does Graciela ask about Raul?
2. What excuse do the guards give for putting men in dresses?
3. How does Alicia detect the guard is still in the room, though he tries to fool her into thinking he has left?
4. While doing political work, what did Alicia and her compatriots use?
5. What treat was Alicia promised for her birthday?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)