|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7, Telepathy, Graciela: Around the Table.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the "little frog" represent?
(a) The regime in power.
(b) The song of the human heart.
(c) The subversive message.
(d) The time period.
2. As a teenager, with what political movement was Partnoy involved?
3. What is the guards' excuse for giving the prisoners treats?
(a) To celebrate the capture of new prisoners.
(b) They want them to confess so they give them treats as incentive.
(c) They feel sorry for the malnourished prisoners.
(d) For holidays and birthdays.
4. What picture introduces each chapter of the book?
(a) A picture of the Little School.
(b) A picture of a blindfolded woman.
(c) A picture of a plastic daisy.
(d) A picture of a baby.
5. What did Graciela and Raul want to do before they were captured?
(b) Have another baby.
(c) Start a business.
(d) Leave for the USA.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, when has the protagonist always thought the police would come for her?
2. Why does the guard turn on the radio?
3. From what condition did most of the prisoners suffer?
4. How does Alicia detect the guard is still in the room, though he tries to fool her into thinking he has left?
5. What does Alicia refuse to do, though directly commanded by Loro and Peine?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)