|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5, My Names, Benja's First Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Patichoti's nickname for Alicia?
2. To whom is the book dedicated?
(a) Alicia's brother Daniel.
(b) Alicia's daughter.
(c) Alicia's mother and father.
(d) Alicia's sister Daniella.
3. What does Loro do when she refuses his command?
(a) He pushes her into the latrine.
(b) He threatens to kill her daughter.
(c) He slaps her twelve times.
(d) He takes away her pillow and blanket.
4. Why does Alicia arm-wrestle Abuelo?
(a) She knows he cannot touch her.
(b) She is trying to keep him from beating Benja.
(c) She is feeling competitive and knows she can win.
(d) She is going insane with boredom.
5. What does Alicia refuse to do, though directly commanded by Loro and Peine?
(a) She refuses to talk about her daughter.
(b) She refuses to stop talking.
(c) She refuses to use the latrine.
(d) She refuses to slap Hugo in the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of treatment was Graciela given?
2. In what year did Partnoy return to her homeland?
3. What kind of paper does the guard give to Alicia?
4. What treat was Alicia promised for her birthday?
5. What does the "little frog" represent?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)