|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5, My Names, Benja's First Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the entire night tied up, what is Benja finally allowed to do?
(a) Lie down on a bunk bed.
(b) Drink some water.
(c) Use the latrine.
(d) Go outside.
2. As a night guard, what does Pato usually do?
(a) He sneaks them water.
(b) He takes them extra times to the latrine.
(c) He waked them every hour.
(d) He drinks booze and falls asleep.
3. From what condition did most of the prisoners suffer?
(a) Loss of hearing.
4. What does Alicia refuse to do, though directly commanded by Loro and Peine?
(a) She refuses to talk about her daughter.
(b) She refuses to slap Hugo in the face.
(c) She refuses to stop talking.
(d) She refuses to use the latrine.
5. How can Alicia touch Benja in his position?
(a) She can touch her feet to his hands.
(b) She can touch her hands to his feet.
(c) She can tough her back to his back.
(d) She can touch her cheek to his forehead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of paper does the guard give to Alicia?
2. What is the guards' nickname for Alicia?
3. What idea do Loro and Bruja force on the prisoners for their entertainment?
4. When the visitor promises her a treat, what room is Alicia staying in?
5. Which prisoner thinks they are getting privileges as a tactic to break them into cooperation?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)