|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5, My Names, Benja's First Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the entire night tied up, what is Benja finally allowed to do?
(a) Lie down on a bunk bed.
(b) Drink some water.
(c) Use the latrine.
(d) Go outside.
2. In Chapter One, when has the protagonist always thought the police would come for her?
(a) In the afternoon.
(b) At nighttime.
(c) In the morning.
(d) At noon.
3. What is the official status of the inmates at the Little School?
4. After her third shower, what does her escort guard do?
(a) He molests her.
(b) He gives her extra bread.
(c) He sings a folk song.
(d) He takes her to the torture room.
5. What physical trait does Alicia note about Patichoti?
(a) He wears glasses.
(b) He has six toes on one foot.
(c) His eyes are brown.
(d) He is missing a leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the protagonist notice on the floor by her bed?
2. By the time she is offered her third shower, how long has Alicia been at the Little School?
3. Though the game is cruel, what does Alicia secretly enjoy?
4. How many times a day are the prisoners allowed to relieve themselves?
5. How can Alicia touch Benja in his position?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)