|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5, My Names, Benja's First Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alicia pass to Benja?
(a) She passes her slipper.
(b) She passes her extra blanket.
(c) She passes her quince jam.
(d) She passes her leftover cheese and bread.
2. In Chapter One, when has the protagonist always thought the police would come for her?
(a) At noon.
(b) At nighttime.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) In the morning.
3. At the Little School, what are inmates required to wear at all times?
(a) A name tag.
(b) A hat.
(c) A blindfold.
4. When the visitor promises her a treat, what room is Alicia staying in?
(a) She is in the guards' quarters.
(b) She is in the guards' bathroom.
(c) She is in a room for prisoners with bad behavior who refuse to collaborate.
(d) She is in the sunroom, directly across from the torture room.
5. After the entire night tied up, what is Benja finally allowed to do?
(a) Drink some water.
(b) Go outside.
(c) Lie down on a bunk bed.
(d) Use the latrine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Alicia touch Benja in his position?
2. The day Alicia sleeps for eighteen hours, what trip does she miss?
3. Why does the game end as quickly as it begins?
4. What organization involved the mothers of disappeared people?
5. What is the guards' excuse for giving the prisoners treats?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)