|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5, My Names, Benja's First Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Alicia's dress as she peeps under her blindfold?
2. In what year did Partnoy return to her homeland?
(a) The fall of 1983.
(b) The winter of 1985.
(c) The summer of 1984.
(d) The spring of 1986.
3. After the entire night tied up, what is Benja finally allowed to do?
(a) Go outside.
(b) Drink some water.
(c) Lie down on a bunk bed.
(d) Use the latrine.
4. When the visitor promises her a treat, what room is Alicia staying in?
(a) She is in the sunroom, directly across from the torture room.
(b) She is in the guards' bathroom.
(c) She is in the guards' quarters.
(d) She is in a room for prisoners with bad behavior who refuse to collaborate.
5. In the Little School, who calls Alicia by her name?
(a) The guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Benja thus nicknamed?
2. How many times a day are the prisoners allowed to relieve themselves?
3. What does Loro do when she refuses his command?
4. From what condition did most of the prisoners suffer?
5. About how many Argentines "disappeared" between 1976 and 1979?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)