|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20, The Denim Jacket, A Beauty Treatment, Nativity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alicia feel is the only reliable thing in their days at the Little School?
2. What does Chamame claim he allowed Graciela to do?
(a) Write a letter to her family.
(b) Use the guards' restroom.
(c) Take a walk outside.
(d) Take a shower.
3. What concession have the guards made for the pregnant woman?
(a) She is allowed multiple trips to the latrine.
(b) She is allowed to eat more.
(c) She is allowed to write letters to home.
(d) She is allowed to use their bathroom.
4. What does Partnoy do to oppose the new military regime?
(a) She lobbies for aid from other countries.
(b) She produces and distributes pamphlets.
(c) She organizes strikes and raids.
(d) She confronts the General.
5. What picture introduces each chapter of the book?
(a) A picture of a baby.
(b) A picture of a plastic daisy.
(c) A picture of the Little School.
(d) A picture of a blindfolded woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day Alicia sleeps for eighteen hours, what trip does she miss?
2. What color is Alicia's dress as she peeps under her blindfold?
3. Where is Benja positioned in their bunk room?
4. Why was Alicia forced to seek shelter once at Nestor and Mary's house?
5. What does Alicia's mother brag that her children do?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)