|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17, Forms of Address, Poetry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which guard allows them to disregard Bruja's order?
2. Who was the most senior of the "Senors"?
(a) Lt. General Jorge Rafael Videla.
(b) General Jaime Velasquez Rivera.
(c) Lt. Juan Pablo Escobar.
(d) President Juan Peron.
3. What was the first time Alicia used the term "senor"?
(a) She had to go to the bathroom.
(b) She needed her blindfold tightened.
(c) She wanted to write a letter.
(d) She wanted another blanket.
4. What racial association does Alicia have for her nose?
(a) She sees it as African.
(b) She sees it as Indian.
(c) She sees it as Semitic.
(d) She sees it as Russian.
5. One day while calling for "Senor," what unexpected sound does Alicia hear next to her bed?
(a) A trumpet.
(b) A dog barking.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) A song from the radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her experience, what word does Alicia use to describe God?
2. Why does Alicia arm-wrestle Abuelo?
3. Which guard allows the prisoners to talk?
4. In what ceremony did Alicia participate, reading the Bible?
5. Why is Hugo suffering from stomach cramps?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)