|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17, Forms of Address, Poetry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between what hours was Alicia on guard at Nestor and Mary's house?
(a) Between 3pm and 7pm.
(b) Between 12pm and 5pm.
(c) Between 2am and 4am.
(d) Between 12am and 6am.
2. Why is Benja thus nicknamed?
(a) It was is final alias.
(b) He detests his full name.
(c) He is the youngest of the group, like Benjamin in the Bible.
(d) He is trying to keep the guards from calling him his true name.
3. What physical problem had Alicia's nose caused her in the past?
(a) Ill-fitting sunglasses.
(c) Respiratory problems.
(d) Disproportionate photographs.
4. How often is Alicia allowed to see herself in a mirror?
(a) Every ten days.
(b) Every thirty days.
(c) Every five days.
(d) Every twenty days.
5. Why was Alicia forced to seek shelter once at Nestor and Mary's house?
(a) She was being watched by the government.
(b) She got caught in an electrical storm.
(c) Her uncle had been kidnapped.
(d) She and her husband had a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the guards' excuse for giving the prisoners treats?
2. How can Alicia touch Benja in his position?
3. After the entire night tied up, what is Benja finally allowed to do?
4. As a child, what were the subjects of Alicia's poems?
5. Why does Alicia arm-wrestle Abuelo?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)