|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17, Forms of Address, Poetry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which guard allows them to disregard Bruja's order?
2. In what ceremony did Alicia participate, reading the Bible?
(a) In Graciela's confirmation.
(b) In Nestor and Mary's wedding.
(c) In Maria Elena's inauguration.
(d) In Ruth's baptism.
3. What is the unexpected advantage of Alicia's nose?
(a) It reminds her of her family, which gives her hope.
(b) It has a keen sense of smell.
(c) It allows small windows through the blindfold where she can see.
(d) It is extremely attractive and give the guards sympathy for her.
4. What was the first time Alicia used the term "senor"?
(a) She had to go to the bathroom.
(b) She wanted to write a letter.
(c) She wanted another blanket.
(d) She needed her blindfold tightened.
5. As a night guard, what does Pato usually do?
(a) He waked them every hour.
(b) He takes them extra times to the latrine.
(c) He drinks booze and falls asleep.
(d) He sneaks them water.
Short Answer Questions
1. While doing political work, what did Alicia and her compatriots use?
2. Why was Alicia forced to seek shelter once at Nestor and Mary's house?
3. Who had Alicia missed at the Little School by several days?
4. When the new prisoners arrive, what does Alicia do?
5. What event caused Alicia and her friends to change their aliases?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)