|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17, Forms of Address, Poetry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Alicia touch Benja in his position?
(a) She can touch her hands to his feet.
(b) She can tough her back to his back.
(c) She can touch her feet to his hands.
(d) She can touch her cheek to his forehead.
2. What physical problem had Alicia's nose caused her in the past?
(b) Respiratory problems.
(c) Ill-fitting sunglasses.
(d) Disproportionate photographs.
3. What does Alicia specifically not want from God?
(a) She does not want to become a martyr.
(b) She does not want her daughter to be taken.
(c) She does not want to denounce her faith.
(d) She does not want her husband to be taken.
4. Why is Alicia surprised at Chiche's threat?
(a) She knows her husband is dead.
(b) She knows her daughter is alive.
(c) She expected him to forgive her.
(d) She expected him to whip her.
5. After her third shower, what does her escort guard do?
(a) He sings a folk song.
(b) He gives her extra bread.
(c) He molests her.
(d) He takes her to the torture room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What poem does Alicia recite for Vasca?
2. What is Nestor's nickname for Alicia?
3. What evening was Zulma "Vasca" Izurieta taken to be killed?
4. Why is Hugo suffering from stomach cramps?
5. As a child, what were the subjects of Alicia's poems?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)