|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Clara Violette do?
2. In Chapter 7, what color is the awning of Joshua Goldenberg's grocery store?
(a) Blue and white.
(b) Yellow and white.
(c) Red and white.
(d) Green and white.
3. In Chapter 5, what day of the week does the therapist Eric Lanson spend the afternoon at the "Literary Apothecary"?
4. In Chapter 10, what does Catherine have to contribute to the meal she and Perdu share?
(a) Wine and pasta.
(b) Brussells sprouts and garlic sauce.
(c) Cheese and crackers.
(d) Potatoes and cheese.
5. In Chapter 19, when Max asks if they can join some women for dinner, what are the women cooking?
(a) Onion soup.
(b) Onion tart.
(d) Chicken dijon.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how many rooms of his apartment does Monsieur Perdu occupy?
2. What is on the flag that Manon made?
3. In Manon's Travel Diary, when was she going to Paris?
4. In Chapter 17, who does the policeman tell Perdu to follow to find a place to moor without charge?
5. In Chapter 18, where does Perdu recall that Vijaya moved after his marriage?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Catherine say about life with her ex-husband?
2. Where is the table that Perdu decides to give away in Chapter 1, and how does he have to get into the room?
3. How does Perdu get his boat ready to sail?
4. In Chapter 10, how does Perdu feel when he is at Catherine's flat?
5. Why does Perdu feel sick that he did not read Manon's letter?
6. In Chapter 2, what book does Perdu give a customer and how does he tell her to read it?
7. In Chapter 18, what issues does Brigadier Levec find with Perdu's boat?
8. Why did Manon say that she was going to marry Luc and still be Perdu's lover?
9. In Chapter 4, why does Perdu say that he named his barge the "Literary Apothecary"?
10. How did Perdu learn to drive a cargo boat?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)