|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Manon's Travel Diary, when was she going to Paris?
2. What color is the door of the apartment in Chapter 1, where Monsieur Perdu takes a table?
3. In Chapter 9, when does Catherine want Perdu to come to her place?
4. In Chapter 5, what day of the week does the therapist Eric Lanson spend the afternoon at the "Literary Apothecary"?
5. How long is Perdu's boat?
(a) 60 feet.
(b) Three truck trailers.
(c) 15 feet.
(d) Two truck trailers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what type of jigsaw puzzle is Monsieur Perdu doing?
2. From what district is the policeman from who stops Perdu in Chapter 17?
3. At the end of Chapter 2, what summer is Monsieur Perdu thinking of?
4. What book does Monsieur Perdu refuse to sell a customer in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 3, how long has Max Jordan been living at 27 Rue Montagnard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What types of buildings and shops are in Perdu's neighborhood?
2. How did Perdu learn to drive a cargo boat?
3. Why does Perdu feel sick that he did not read Manon's letter?
4. In Chapter 15, where does Perdu think about mooring for the evening and why?
5. In Chapter 10, how does Perdu feel when he is at Catherine's flat?
6. How did Madame Catherine Le P find out that her husband had left her?
7. Why did Manon say that she was going to marry Luc and still be Perdu's lover?
8. What can Perdu smell in Chapter 1 when he opens a casement window?
9. What is the flag like that Max finds in Chapter 16?
10. What did Paris seem like to Perdu when his parents took him to see relatives in Brittany?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)