|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, where do Perdu and Max approach to find a lot of boats?
2. In Chapter 10, how many books does Perdu say are in the Literary Apothecary?
3. Since his parents' divorce, what day of the week does Perdu always visit his mother?
4. In Chapter 19, how old was the woman that Ida's husband left her for?
(a) 20 years younger.
(b) 11 years younger.
(c) 17 years younger.
(d) 5 years younger.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what is the name of the woman that Perdu is helping?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who jumps on Perdu's boat as he casts off in Chapter 14?
2. In Chapter 9, what exercises does Perdu do after taking a shower?
3. In Chapter 19, when Max asks if they can join some women for dinner, what are the women cooking?
4. In Chapter 15, what does Perdu remember riding with Manon through the Camargue?
5. In Chapter 1, where is the door hidden to the room that Monsieur Perdu has not entered for a long time?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Madame Catherine Le P find out that her husband had left her?
2. In Chapter 15, where does Perdu think about mooring for the evening and why?
3. What does Catherine tell Perdu in a note in Chapter 9?
4. Why does Perdu feel sick that he did not read Manon's letter?
5. How do Perdu and Max get dinner in Chapter 19?
6. In Chapter 5, how does Perdu say that he knows what books are suitable for people?
7. In Chapter 10, how does Perdu feel when he is at Catherine's flat?
8. In Chapter 6, who does Perdu say should read Jose Saramago's Blindness?
9. What is Catherine looking for in Chapter 10?
10. How did Perdu learn to drive a cargo boat?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)