|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 23, how many men come to break up the dancing?
2. In Chapter 27, what does Cuneo say that Apremont is for?
(a) History lovers.
(b) Pursuit of beauty.
(d) Pursuit of the past.
3. What animal do Max, Perdu, and Cuneo attempt to rescue in Chapter 26?
4. In Chapter 29, what force is the storm on the Beaufort scale?
5. In Chapter 30, what village does Perdu say is crazy about books?
(b) La Genete.
6. How many people live in the village that Perdu says is crazy about books?
7. In Chapter 29, what is Cuneo wearing as he tends to the woman rescued from the river?
(a) Shorts and tank top.
(b) Jeans and t-shirt.
(c) White tracksuit.
(d) Blue tracksuit.
8. At the beginning of Chapter 26, what lock are Perdu, Max, and Cuneo approaching?
(a) La Grange.
9. Who does Cuneo know in a small village called Apremont-sur-Allier?
(a) Bartender and his family.
(b) Fisherman and his family.
(d) Sculptor and his family.
10. How long was Perdu with Manon?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 5 years.
11. What type of trees can be seen along the water at the beginning of Chapter 26?
12. In Chapter 35, what type of hat is the woman wearing who Max asks for directions?
(a) Baseball cap.
(b) Straw hat.
13. In Chapter 24, how often does Perdu send Catherine a card?
(a) Every other day.
(b) Twice a week.
14. What is Cuneo's first name?
15. In Manon's diary at the end of Chapter 21, how many books did she think that world ruler should have to read?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Perdu when he met Manon?
2. How much time has passed at the beginning of Chapter 29?
3. In Chapter 21, what type of dancing does P. D. Olson want Max and Perdu to try?
4. In Chapter 37, what month is it?
5. In Chapter 24, what does Cuneo serve with roasted red vegetables?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)