|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were invented in Montagris?
(a) Chocolate covered peanuts.
(b) Salt water taffy.
(d) Chocolate covered strawberries.
2. What is Cuneo's first name?
3. In Chapter 32, what does Samy remember that her father used to call her?
(b) Little love.
4. In Chapter 25, how long are Perdu, Max, and Cuneo in Briare when they are asked to leave?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) A week.
5. In Chapter 32, how long were the men in Cuisery after meeting Samy?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 3 days.
6. What type of trees can be seen along the water at the beginning of Chapter 26?
7. How old was Perdu when he met Manon?
8. At the end of Chapter 36, what is the name of the town where Perdu stops?
(b) Le Lavandou.
9. Who does Cuneo know in a small village called Apremont-sur-Allier?
(a) Sculptor and his family.
(c) Fisherman and his family.
(d) Bartender and his family.
10. In Chapter 22, how old is the woman that Perdu tells Max to dance with?
11. In Chapter 29, how many times does Perdu let the phone ring when he calls number 27?
12. In Chapter 22, how long has Cuneo been looking for a young river pilot he met?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 30 years.
13. In Chapter 21, how old does Perdu think that P.D. Olson is?
14. At the beginning of Chapter 26, what lock are Perdu, Max, and Cuneo approaching?
(d) La Grange.
15. In Manon's diary at the end of Chapter 21, when was she marrying Luc?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, who thinks that they saw the cargo vessel that Cuneo is looking for?
2. What is Samantha wearing in Chapter 31?
3. In Chapter 35, what type of hat is the woman wearing who Max asks for directions?
4. How old is Samantha in Chapter 31?
5. In Chapter 37, what month is it?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)