|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Perdu's boat?
(a) Two truck trailers.
(b) 15 feet.
(c) 60 feet.
(d) Three truck trailers.
2. In Chapter 10, how many books does Perdu say are in the Literary Apothecary?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 15, what does Perdu tell Max he can do?
(a) Fix food.
(b) Clean the boat.
4. In Chapter 15, where does Perdu remember experiencing the Sunday quietness that he experienced before that day?
5. In Chapter 12, what is the date on Manon's letter?
(a) September 5, 1992.
(b) August 30, 1992.
(c) July 14, 1992.
(d) October 21, 1992.
6. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what is the name of the woman that Perdu is helping?
7. From what district is the policeman from who stops Perdu in Chapter 17?
8. What is the mooring fee in Chapter 18?
(a) 20 euros.
(b) 5 euros.
(c) 15 euros.
(d) 25 euros.
9. Since his parents' divorce, what day of the week does Perdu always visit his mother?
10. What does Perdu tell Max to do when a policeman stops the boat in Chapter 17?
(a) Fix food.
(b) Lock the cats in the galley.
(c) Swab the decks.
(d) Clean windows or practice knots.
11. In what book does Clarissa Menepeche loved the warrior Brienne?
(a) A Feast of Crows.
(b) A Song of Ice and Fire.
(c) A Storm of Swords.
(d) A Clash of Kings.
12. In Chapter 15, what type of sailors does Max say always cruise down the middle of the river?
13. How old is Catherine?
14. In Chapter 17, how many books has Max sold?
(c) Nearly half a million.
(d) Almost a million.
15. In Chapter 9, what does Nadira del Pappas do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the door of the apartment in Chapter 1, where Monsieur Perdu takes a table?
2. In Chapter 4, how thick is the steel gangway that leads to Perdu's bookshop?
3. What is Catherine wearing in Chapter 10?
4. Who jumps on Perdu's boat as he casts off in Chapter 14?
5. What flowers does Max pick in Chapter 20 when he is riding Ida's bike?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)