|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, where does Perdu recall that Vijaya moved after his marriage?
2. In Chapter 5, what day of the week does the therapist Eric Lanson spend the afternoon at the "Literary Apothecary"?
3. How long is Perdu's boat?
(a) Three truck trailers.
(b) Two truck trailers.
(c) 60 feet.
(d) 15 feet.
4. How many push-ups does Perdu do at the beginning of Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 19, how many years does Ida say that she was married?
6. What color is the door of the apartment in Chapter 1, where Monsieur Perdu takes a table?
7. What does Perdu tell Max to do when a policeman stops the boat in Chapter 17?
(a) Fix food.
(b) Lock the cats in the galley.
(c) Clean windows or practice knots.
(d) Swab the decks.
8. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what is the name of the woman that Perdu is helping?
9. In Chapter 7, what color is the awning of Joshua Goldenberg's grocery store?
(a) Green and white.
(b) Yellow and white.
(c) Blue and white.
(d) Red and white.
10. In Chapter 9, what exercises does Perdu do after taking a shower?
(a) Dead lifts.
(b) Push-ups and sit-ups.
11. What floor does Monsieur Perdu live on?
12. In Chapter 4, how old is the girl who wants to read a set of encyclopedias before she turns 21?
13. In Chapter 9, what message does Perdu's mother have for Perdu's father?
(a) Go to a urologist.
(b) Get a colonoscopy.
(c) Take a trip.
14. In Chapter 19, when Max asks if they can join some women for dinner, what are the women cooking?
(a) Onion tart.
(c) Chicken dijon.
(d) Onion soup.
15. From what district is the policeman from who stops Perdu in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what is the date on Manon's letter?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Clara Violette do?
3. How old was Margot when she was in love with a German soldier?
4. In Chapter 2, how many rooms of his apartment does Monsieur Perdu occupy?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 15, what does Perdu tell Max he can do?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)