|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what is the name of the woman that Perdu is helping?
2. What flowers does Max pick in Chapter 20 when he is riding Ida's bike?
(a) Purple coneflowers.
(b) Red poppies.
3. In Chapter 9, when does Catherine want Perdu to come to her place?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Clara Violette do?
5. How many push-ups does Perdu do at the beginning of Chapter 13?
6. In Chapter 3, how many languages has the book Night been translated into?
7. What book does Monsieur Perdu refuse to sell a customer in Chapter 3?
8. What floor does Monsieur Perdu live on?
9. In Chapter 2, what day did Madame Catherine Le P find a suitcase on the stairs with divorce papers?
10. At the end of Chapter 2, what summer is Monsieur Perdu thinking of?
11. What year was Max born?
12. In Chapter 2, what type of jigsaw puzzle is Monsieur Perdu doing?
(c) Map of the World.
13. In Chapter 19, how many years does Ida say that she was married?
14. In Chapter 18, where does Perdu recall that Vijaya moved after his marriage?
15. In Chapter 15, where does Perdu remember experiencing the Sunday quietness that he experienced before that day?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old were Perdu's parents when they married?
2. In Chapter 3, how long has Max Jordan been living at 27 Rue Montagnard?
3. In Manon's Travel Diary, when was she going to Paris?
4. In what book does Clarissa Menepeche loved the warrior Brienne?
5. What does Perdu tell Max to do when a policeman stops the boat in Chapter 17?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)