|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flowers does Max pick in Chapter 20 when he is riding Ida's bike?
(a) Purple coneflowers.
(b) Red poppies.
2. In Chapter 17, what name does the policeman want Max to write in a copy of his book?
3. In Chapter 19, when Max asks if they can join some women for dinner, what are the women cooking?
(a) Onion soup.
(b) Chicken dijon.
(c) Onion tart.
4. How old is Perdu's father?
5. What does Perdu tell Max to do when a policeman stops the boat in Chapter 17?
(a) Clean windows or practice knots.
(b) Fix food.
(c) Lock the cats in the galley.
(d) Swab the decks.
6. In Chapter 9, what does Nadira del Pappas do?
7. What is on the flag that Manon made?
(a) Books and shelves.
(b) Black-and-gold bird.
8. In Chapter 1, how long has it been since Monsieur Perdu has entered a room in his house?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 21 years.
(d) 36 months.
9. In Chapter 7, what color is the awning of Joshua Goldenberg's grocery store?
(a) Red and white.
(b) Yellow and white.
(c) Blue and white.
(d) Green and white.
10. In Chapter 9, what does Perdu bring his father?
(a) Fresh bread.
11. In Chapter 2, what does Clara Violette do?
12. How long was Catherine married?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 18 years.
13. How old is Catherine?
14. What is the name of the officer who pulls Perdu over in Chapter 17?
15. How long is Perdu's boat?
(a) 60 feet.
(b) Two truck trailers.
(c) 15 feet.
(d) Three truck trailers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what was the name of Perdu's lover?
2. How long does it take the policeman in Chapter 17 to issue a warning and notification of a fine after inspecting the boat?
3. In Chapter 10, what does Catherine have to contribute to the meal she and Perdu share?
4. In Chapter 4, how old is the girl who wants to read a set of encyclopedias before she turns 21?
5. In Chapter 3, how long has Max Jordan been living at 27 Rue Montagnard?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)