|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what is the date on Manon's letter?
(a) October 21, 1992.
(b) July 14, 1992.
(c) September 5, 1992.
(d) August 30, 1992.
2. What were invented in Montagris?
(a) Chocolate covered peanuts.
(c) Salt water taffy.
(d) Chocolate covered strawberries.
3. What is on the flag that Manon made?
(a) Black-and-gold bird.
(b) Books and shelves.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 27, what are the houses built of in Apremont-sur-allier?
(c) Red sandstone.
(d) Yellow sandstone.
5. How old were Perdu's parents when they married?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what was the name of Monsieur Perdu's barge before it became the "Literary Apothecary"?
2. How much time has passed at the beginning of Chapter 29?
3. In Chapter 3, how long has Max Jordan been living at 27 Rue Montagnard?
4. In Chapter 22, how old is the woman that Perdu tells Max to dance with?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 26, what lock are Perdu, Max, and Cuneo approaching?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)