|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what was the name of Monsieur Perdu's barge before it became the "Literary Apothecary"?
2. In Chapter 15, what type of sailors does Max say always cruise down the middle of the river?
3. In Chapter 3, how long has Max Jordan been living at 27 Rue Montagnard?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 7 weeks.
(d) 11 weeks.
4. What year was Max born?
5. In Chapter 1, where is the door hidden to the room that Monsieur Perdu has not entered for a long time?
(a) Behind a bookcase.
(b) Behind a cupboard.
(c) Behind a wardrobe.
(d) Behind a curtain.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how old is Monsieur Perdu?
2. In Chapter 9, what message does Perdu's mother have for Perdu's father?
3. In Chapter 18, what nationality is the person who yells at Perdu when the barge is jammed across the river?
4. In Chapter 2, how many rooms of his apartment does Monsieur Perdu occupy?
5. In Chapter 5, what day of the week does the therapist Eric Lanson spend the afternoon at the "Literary Apothecary"?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)