1. What is the house number of the place were Monsieur Perdu lives?
2. What floor does Monsieur Perdu live on?
3. What do Madame Bernard and Madame Rosalette want Monsieur Perdu to give in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 1, how long has it been since Monsieur Perdu has entered a room in his house?
(a) 21 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 36 months.
5. In Chapter 1, where is the door hidden to the room that Monsieur Perdu has not entered for a long time?
(a) Behind a wardrobe.
(b) Behind a bookcase.
(c) Behind a cupboard.
(d) Behind a curtain.
6. In Chapter 1, how old is Monsieur Perdu?
7. In Chapter 1, what color wallpaper is in the room that Monsieur Perdu has not opened for a long time?
8. In Chapter 1, what was the name of the cat that used to sleep on a sofa in the room that Monsieur Perdu kept closed for a long time?
This section contains 3,168 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)