|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter try to use as a bargaining chip with Tungata?
(b) King's Lynn.
(c) Tungata's freedom.
(d) Tungata's son.
2. After Craig and Sally-Anne defeat all of Peter's soldiers and continue on foot, what do they forget to take with them?
(a) The map.
(b) Their backpack.
3. Why does one of Vusamanzi's wives lead Peter to the caverns?
(a) Peter threatens to kill her.
(b) Peter is her secret lovers.
(c) Peter kills all of the other wives.
(d) Peter threatens to burn her baby alive.
4. Where does Bukharin take Peter?
(a) Big game hunting.
(b) On his private jet.
(c) On an all expense paid trip to England.
(d) To Botswana.
5. Once Craig and Tungata capture Peter and Nikolai, how do they get to Morgan Oxford?
(a) Craig drives on of Peter's jeeps.
(b) Comrade Lookout finds a jeep for them.
(c) Sally-Anne flies Peter's helicopter.
(d) They travel on foot.
6. Why is Craig not hurt although he is shot at while trying to rescue Tungata?
(a) He is wearing a bullet proof vest.
(b) The shooter misses him.
(c) The bullet hits his artificial leg.
(d) The shooter is out of bullets.
7. How does Vusamanzi know the location of King Lobengula's remains?
(a) Vusamanzi's father moved the remains.
(b) Vusamanzi himself moved the remains.
(c) The location of the remains has been passed down in the form of a story.
(d) Vusamanzi searched most of his life until he found the remains.
8. Why isn't Craig successful in entering Lobengula's tomb?
(a) Vusamanzi prohibits him because he is not part of the prophecy.
(b) He doesn't want the others to know its location.
(c) It has been sealed shut.
(d) He needs more time.
9. How does Tungata know for sure that Sarah has been released safely?
(a) He reads of her release in the newspaper.
(b) Tungata and Sarah arranged a password.
(c) His top Matabele officer comes to tell of her safety.
(d) She sends him a letter with a secret code.
10. How does Captain Nbebi avoid patrols at first?
(a) By calling in favors from guards.
(b) By weaving the vehicle.
(c) By painting a UN symbol on the vehicle.
(d) By using back roads.
11. What desert skill does Craig employ to help him and Sally-Anne survive?
(a) Squeezing liquid from cacti.
(b) Listening for underground water sources.
(c) Squeezing liquid from melon.
(d) Following desert animals to their water sources.
12. Who does Craig summon for help once he, Sally-Anne and Sarah land in Zimbabwe to rescue Tungata?
(a) Morgan Oxford.
(b) Comrade Lookout.
13. When Sally-Anne flies into Zimbabwe for the second time what does she return from with that is needed for the successful rescue of Tungata?
(a) More information about the prison's layout.
(b) More weapons.
(c) More water.
(d) More food.
14. When Vusamanzi leaves Craig, Sally-Anne, Tungata and Sarah in the cavern what does he stress the importance of?
(a) That they must fulfill the ancient prophesy.
(b) To remember he helped them when the country repairs itself.
(c) Not telling anyone the whereabouts of Lobengula's remains.
(d) Staying inside the cavern.
15. The next time Peter calls for Tungata he has Sarah. Where is Peter holding Sarah?
(a) She is chained to the execution wall.
(b) She is in a prison cell.
(c) She is being tortured in the same way with a snake.
(d) She is in front of the firing squad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Craig, Sally-Anne, Tungata and Sarah spend most of their time doing while in the cavern?
2. Who navigates the road as Craig, Sally-Anne and Captain Nbebi flee Peter' soldiers?
3. When Sarah finds Craig and Sally-Anne what do they plan together to do?
4. Where are King Lobengula's remains and the diamonds hidden?
5. Where from the prison does Craig get extra fuel for their journey to the Cessna?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)