|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What portion of Rholands does Peter want in exchange for the funding he arranged for Craig?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 50 percent.
(c) 20 percent.
(d) 60 percent.
2. When Craig arrives at King's Lynn what does he see?
(a) Dozens of grazing goats.
(b) An elephant family living on the land.
(c) A fence around the property.
(d) A rebel base camp.
3. After reflecting on his life, what does Craig become overwhelmed with?
4. Where does Craig spend the rest of the day after the meeting with his publisher?
(a) In his hotel room.
(b) With his girlfriend.
(c) On his yacht.
5. According to Craig, what will the Matabele-style slaying in Section 6 lead to?
(a) Anger in the streets.
(b) Justice coming to Zimbabwe.
(c) Civil war.
(d) Tungata's death.
6. Why is the grand house at King's Lynn in disrepair?
(a) It was raided for supplies.
(b) It was destroyed by goats.
(c) It was ruined by the weather.
(d) It was vandalized by teenagers.
7. What does Craig fly back to New York to do?
(a) Sell his apartment.
(b) Sell Bawu.
(c) Report to Henry.
(d) Publish his book.
8. What does Craig do at the estate agency?
(a) He makes an offer to manage the property.
(b) He tries to prove he owns the property.
(c) He yells at the manager for letting the property go.
(d) He makes an offer to buy the property back.
9. How long does it take to bring Tungata to trial after the set-up?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 month.
10. What do Craig and Sally-Anne begin to plan in Section 6 after the trial?
(a) A visit to jail to see Tungata.
(b) The opening of Zambezi Waters and photography show.
(c) Their wedding.
(d) Having a baby.
11. What does Craig hire Hans Groenewald to do?
(a) Manage Queen's Lynn.
(b) Manage Chizarira.
(c) Manage all of Rholands Ranching Company.
(d) Manage King's Lynn.
12. What has Sally-Anne discovered that promises to shake things up in Zimbabwe?
(a) The identity of the master poacher.
(b) The names of the contributors to Craig's financing.
(c) The first chapter to Craig's next novel.
(d) Documents left by the former owners of Rholands.
13. Who do Craig and Sally-Anne find out is the real master poacher?
(d) Henry Pickering.
14. Tungata leaves messages for two people before going to prison. Who are the messages for?
(a) Craig and Sarah.
(b) Judge Domashawa and the chief investigator.
(c) Tungata's wife and son.
(d) Peter and Sally-Anne.
15. What job does Henry Pickering give Craig with World Bank?
(a) Field Investigator.
(b) Vice President.
(d) Chief Financial Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many families live at King's Lynn?
2. When Craig and Tungata were young what did they develop between them?
3. When Craig is alone with Sally-Anne what does he tell her?
4. How many elephants are killed in The Comrade Minister of State's poaching plan?
5. What has the Minister of Zimbabwe expelled from the country?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)