|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 14, Pages 328 - 367.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Craig feel about himself as a writer?
(a) He is proud of his successes.
(b) He is fearful that he will run out of ideas.
(c) He doubts his abilities.
(d) He thinks he is the best writer to come out of Africa.
2. How does Peter prove that Tungata is the master poacher?
(a) Through documents found in Tungata's office.
(b) Through the tape recorded confession of his helpers.
(c) Through photographs taken by Sally-Anne.
(d) Through an undercover bust.
3. When Craig is reunited with Sally-Anne at the end of Section 5, what does he do?
(a) He listens to her story.
(b) He confesses his feelings.
(c) He asks her to go back to America immediately.
(d) He bandages her wounds.
4. Where does Craig Mellow travel to in order to meet with his publisher?
(b) South Africa.
(d) New York.
5. How do Craig, Sally-Anne and Captain Nbebi find out patrols know of their escape and are after them?
(a) A friend of Nbebi's tells him.
(b) The people at Empandeni tell them.
(c) They are shot at.
(d) They hear it on the radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to warn Craig that rebels are coming?
2. According to Craig, what will the Matabele-style slaying in Section 6 lead to?
3. What does Tungata do in response to being found out as the master poacher?
4. How does Vusamanzi know the location of King Lobengula's remains?
5. Why can't Craig, Sally Anne, Sarah and Tungata escape up the rope ladder that is by the edge in cavern?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)