|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 14, Pages 328 - 367.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What last favor does Craig ask of Morgan Oxford from the embassy?
(a) To get Tungata out of prison.
(b) To help him get his land back.
(c) To get him and Sally-Anne out of the country.
(d) To deliver his final manuscript to his publishers.
2. What causes childhood memories to flood back to Craig's mind?
(a) The house he used to live in at Chizarira.
(b) The smell of the field near Chizarira.
(c) The drive to Chizarira.
(d) Seeing endangered species at Chizarira.
3. When Craig is alone with Sally-Anne what does he tell her?
(a) He tells her about his run-in with the Matabele warriors.
(b) He tells her to leave Zimbabwe as soon as possible.
(c) He reminds her that he is more important than she is.
(d) He is sorry for how he acted in New York.
4. Where from the prison does Craig get extra fuel for their journey to the Cessna?
(a) In the prison repair shop.
(b) Out of the generator.
(c) Sally-Anne air dropped some into a nearby field.
(d) He brought some with him.
5. What does Peter tell Bukharin he wants other than Zimbabwe?
(a) All of Botswana.
(b) All the land to the south of Zimbabwe.
(c) All of Africa.
(d) All countries touching the Zimbabwe border.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Craig summon for help once he, Sally-Anne and Sarah land in Zimbabwe to rescue Tungata?
2. In Section 4, how does Craig feel about Sally-Anne?
3. After defeating all of Peter's soldiers in the desert and fleeing on foot, how are Craig and Sally-Anne spotted once again?
4. What do Craig, Sally-Anne, Tungata and Sarah spend most of their time doing while in the cavern?
5. What does Craig decide to turn Chizarira into?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)