|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 14, Pages 328 - 367.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Craig Mellow travel to in order to meet with his publisher?
(b) New York.
(c) South Africa.
2. Craig decides the only way he can fight Peter's soldiers that are pursuing him into the desert is...
(a) By running away.
(b) By driving away.
(c) By fighting hand to hand.
(d) By joining them.
3. How does Captain Nbebi avoid patrols at first?
(a) By painting a UN symbol on the vehicle.
(b) By weaving the vehicle.
(c) By calling in favors from guards.
(d) By using back roads.
4. Why does one of Vusamanzi's wives lead Peter to the caverns?
(a) Peter threatens to burn her baby alive.
(b) Peter threatens to kill her.
(c) Peter kills all of the other wives.
(d) Peter is her secret lovers.
5. What unnerves Craig about working with Peter?
(a) How secretive Peter is when he receives a phone call.
(b) How quickly Peter can get supplies others cannot.
(c) How quickly Peter is willing to hand out money.
(d) How many talks Peter has with Tungata.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Captain Nbebi injured?
2. When Craig is alone with Sally-Anne what does he tell her?
3. How do Craig, the rebels and Tungata escape the prison since both vehicles are damaged in the shoot out?
4. Why is Vusamanzi assisting Craig and the others in hiding from Peter?
5. While in the tomb, why does Tungata change his name back to his given name of Samson?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)