|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 14, Pages 328 - 367.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Craig able to get all of his property returned to him?
(a) It has been abandoned so Craig simply moves back in.
(b) Peter must return it after he is tried.
(c) Tungata pays it off with a diamond.
(d) Henry Pickering forgives his debts.
2. What does Peter promise Craig and Sally-Anne if they cooperate?
3. Who is Joseph?
(a) A cook from Bawu.
(b) A nanny from Bawu.
(c) A houseboy from Bawu.
(d) A land manager from Bawu.
4. What does Craig do at the estate agency?
(a) He makes an offer to buy the property back.
(b) He tries to prove he owns the property.
(c) He makes an offer to manage the property.
(d) He yells at the manager for letting the property go.
5. How does Vusamanzi die?
(a) He is tortured to death by Peter.
(b) An elephant tramples him.
(c) He is shot by Peter.
(d) A poisonous snake bites him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Craig first notice about Tungata when he sees him at the prison during the rescue?
2. What portion of Rholands does Peter want in exchange for the funding he arranged for Craig?
3. What does Craig pay Comrade Lookout $1,000 per month to do?
4. What does Craig retrieve when he tries to enter Lobengula's resting place?
5. How does Craig feel about the meeting with his publisher?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)