|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 14, Pages 328 - 367.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tungata feel about Craig after the trial?
(a) Tungata says that they are even.
(b) Tungata apologizes to Craig.
(c) Tungata says that Craig will pay.
(d) Tungata spits on Craig as he leaves the court room.
2. What picture from Sally-Anne's portfolio makes Craig feel sick?
(a) A picture of a tribal ritual.
(b) A picture of an assassinated political leader.
(c) A picture of a baby elephant that had died.
(d) A picture of an elephant graveyard.
3. What does Peter do to show Craig and Sally-Anne he does not care for them?
(a) He stomps Sally-Anne's puppy to death.
(b) He shoots Shadrach.
(c) He stabs Joseph.
(d) He kills all the cattle on the property.
4. What does Sarah teach Sally-Anne while they are hiding in the cavern?
(a) How to cook African dishes.
(b) Sindebele songs that the women sing.
(c) How to speak Sindebele.
(d) The traditional stories of the Zimbabwe people.
5. How does Peter know the group is hiding somewhere near Vusamanzi's village?
(a) One of Vusamanzi's wives contacts Peter.
(b) Peter sees them walking in the bush at night.
(c) He traces their spoor.
(d) Comrade Lookout betrays them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Matabele Warriors escort Craig off the property?
2. How does Craig feel about the meeting with his publisher?
3. What do Craig and Sally-Anne discover as the only way out of Lobengula's tomb?
4. What hallucination is Craig having when the Botswana Police find him and Sally-Anne?
5. Why is Craig not hurt although he is shot at while trying to rescue Tungata?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)