|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, Pages 230 - 254.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Craig and Sally-Anne arrested?
(a) For treason against Zimbabwe.
(b) For killing Captain Nbebi.
(c) For fleeing General Fungabera.
(d) For entering Botswana illegally.
2. How does Peter connect Tungata and the snake?
(a) He puts the snake in a garbage bag and puts the bag over Tungata's head.
(b) He ties Tungata to his bed and ties the snake to Tungata.
(c) He uses a fencing helmet.
(d) He ties Tungata's tongue to the snake's tail.
3. How does Craig feel about the money wanted for the land?
(a) He is angry at the price.
(b) He is not surprised.
(c) He is shocked at the amount.
(d) He is confused.
4. What is Craig Mellow's purpose in returning to Africa?
(a) To report on the state of affairs in Kenya.
(b) To report on the state of affairs in Zimbabwe.
(c) To report on the state of affairs in South Africa.
(d) To report on the state of affairs of the Matabele.
5. Why is the grand house at King's Lynn in disrepair?
(a) It was raided for supplies.
(b) It was destroyed by goats.
(c) It was ruined by the weather.
(d) It was vandalized by teenagers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What desert skill does Craig employ to help him and Sally-Anne survive?
2. What job does Henry Pickering give Craig with World Bank?
3. What does Craig do at the estate agency?
4. How does Craig convince the armed Matabele Warriors on the property not to kill him?
5. What part do Craig and Sally-Anne play in Tungata's trial?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)