|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, Pages 230 - 254.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting with Tungata, what does Craig realize?
(a) He has forgotten how to deal with African politicians.
(b) He has been under surveillance since his arrival.
(c) He has been forgiven by the Comrade Minister.
(d) He must leave Zimbabwe immediately.
2. What does the officer in charge do while the elephants lie dying?
(a) He walks around inspecting their tusks.
(b) He looks on with remorse.
(c) He cries.
(d) He takes a nap.
3. What does Peter do to show Craig and Sally-Anne he does not care for them?
(a) He stomps Sally-Anne's puppy to death.
(b) He kills all the cattle on the property.
(c) He stabs Joseph.
(d) He shoots Shadrach.
4. Who do Craig and Sally-Anne find out is the real master poacher?
(c) Henry Pickering.
5. Why does Craig need to wait at the hospital after the run-in with Tungata?
(a) He has an infected finger.
(b) He has a head injury.
(c) His artificial leg is damaged.
(d) He has a broken arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Captain Nbebi avoid patrols at first?
2. How does Craig respond to the idea that is pitched?
3. When Craig is alone with Sally-Anne what does he tell her?
4. How does Craig feel about Tungata's sentence?
5. What do Sally-Anne and Craig find out about Henry Pickering?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)