|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, Pages 230 - 254.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tungata find when he reaches Lobengula's tomb where the diamonds are hidden?
(a) Armed guards.
(b) Peter's soliders waiting to kill him.
(c) More diamonds than he knew where there.
(d) The diamonds are gone.
2. How is Craig received when he visits old friends of his family in Zimbabwe?
(a) He is politely asked to leave.
(d) He is threatened.
3. What do Craig and Sally-Anne begin to plan in Section 6 after the trial?
(a) Their wedding.
(b) A visit to jail to see Tungata.
(c) Having a baby.
(d) The opening of Zambezi Waters and photography show.
4. Where do the Matabele Warriors escort Craig to?
(a) Great South Road.
(b) Great West Road.
(c) Great North Road.
(d) Great East Road.
5. How does Craig feel about himself as a writer?
(a) He thinks he is the best writer to come out of Africa.
(b) He is proud of his successes.
(c) He doubts his abilities.
(d) He is fearful that he will run out of ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Craig is alone with Sally-Anne what does he tell her?
2. How does Captain Nbebi avoid patrols at first?
3. How much does Craig spend on cattle alone?
4. What is the Matabele name given to Craig?
5. What poisonous snake does Peter use to torture Tungata?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)