|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, Pages 230 - 254.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the Minister of Zimbabwe expelled from the country?
(a) All Americans.
(b) All embassy workers.
(c) All journalists.
(d) All foreign dignitaries.
2. What prized possession does Craig bring back to Africa in Section 4?
(a) Childhood pictures from Chizarira.
(b) Handwritten journals.
(c) The manuscript of his first novel.
(d) An old letter from his grandfather.
3. What poisonous snake does Peter use to torture Tungata?
(a) A Giboon Adder.
(b) A True Viper.
(c) A Black Mamba.
(d) A Tree Viper.
4. How many elephants are killed in The Comrade Minister of State's poaching plan?
5. Why is Sally-Anne in Zimbabwe?
(a) To photograph more elephant graveyards.
(b) To assist World Bank negotiations with the government.
(c) To take photos of Rholands Ranching Company.
(d) To see a rehabilitation camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter connect Tungata and the snake?
2. In Section 4, how does Craig feel about Sally-Anne?
3. What does Peter tell Bukharin he wants other than Zimbabwe?
4. Why is the grand house at King's Lynn in disrepair?
5. What has happened to Tungata while in prison?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)