|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, Pages 230 - 254.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tungata find when he reaches Lobengula's tomb where the diamonds are hidden?
(a) Peter's soliders waiting to kill him.
(b) More diamonds than he knew where there.
(c) Armed guards.
(d) The diamonds are gone.
2. What happens the first time Craig and Sally-Anne are alone at Queen's Lynn?
(a) They are confronted by brigade troopers.
(b) They are confronted by Matabele warriors.
(c) They are confronted by Tungata.
(d) They see poachers on the property.
3. Who is killed Matabele-style?
(b) The Goodwin family.
(c) Comrade Lookout.
4. How does Captain Nbebi avoid patrols at first?
(a) By calling in favors from guards.
(b) By painting a UN symbol on the vehicle.
(c) By weaving the vehicle.
(d) By using back roads.
5. What is the name of the organization that Craig Mellow works for?
(a) Bank of Africa.
(c) World Vision.
(d) World Bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Craig make to the Matabele Warriors?
2. What does Peter call Craig in Section 7?
3. Who do Craig and Sally-Anne find out is the real master poacher?
4. Craig and Sally-Anne must leave Captain Nbebi behind because he is mortally wounded. What do they leave with him?
5. What has happened to Tungata while in prison?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)