|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Pages 126 - 153.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many families live at King's Lynn?
2. Tungata leaves messages for two people before going to prison. Who are the messages for?
(a) Tungata's wife and son.
(b) Craig and Sarah.
(c) Judge Domashawa and the chief investigator.
(d) Peter and Sally-Anne.
3. How does Peter prove that Tungata is the master poacher?
(a) Through an undercover bust.
(b) Through the tape recorded confession of his helpers.
(c) Through documents found in Tungata's office.
(d) Through photographs taken by Sally-Anne.
4. A short time after they return home, Joseph begins to recognize Sally-Anne as what?
(a) A decent photographer.
(b) The woman he is in love with.
(c) The mistress of the home.
(d) A spy collecting information for Peter.
5. What does the Comrade Minister of State do once the elephants are dead?
(a) He pays his men.
(b) He confesses what he did because he feels guilty.
(c) He inspects the tusks.
(d) He commends his leaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Craig and Tungata were young what did they develop between them?
2. When Craig returns to his hotel room at the end of Section 3 what does he learn?
3. When Craig arrives at King's Lynn what does he see?
4. Where does Craig spend the rest of the day after the meeting with his publisher?
5. What does Craig stumble across that makes him reflect on his life?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)