|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Pages 126 - 153.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What picture from Sally-Anne's portfolio captures Craig's attention?
(a) A picture of the Comrade Minister of State.
(b) A picture of an old elephant bull.
(c) A picture of a tribal chief.
(d) A picture of the African savannah.
2. What job does Henry Pickering give Craig with World Bank?
(a) Vice President.
(b) Field Investigator.
(c) Chief Financial Officer.
3. Tungata leaves messages for two people before going to prison. Who are the messages for?
(a) Judge Domashawa and the chief investigator.
(b) Tungata's wife and son.
(c) Peter and Sally-Anne.
(d) Craig and Sarah.
4. How long does it take to bring Tungata to trial after the set-up?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 6 months.
5. How much does Craig spend on cattle alone?
(c) 2 million.
(d) 1 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Sally-Anne, Craig and Peter Fungabera travel in Zimbabwe?
2. How does Craig feel about himself as a writer?
3. What do Craig and Sally-Anne begin to plan in Section 6 after the trial?
4. When Craig returns to his hotel room at the end of Section 3 what does he learn?
5. In Section 4, how do Craig's friends respond to the beginning of his next novel?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)