|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Pages 126 - 153.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes childhood memories to flood back to Craig's mind?
(a) Seeing endangered species at Chizarira.
(b) The drive to Chizarira.
(c) The smell of the field near Chizarira.
(d) The house he used to live in at Chizarira.
2. What picture from Sally-Anne's portfolio captures Craig's attention?
(a) A picture of an old elephant bull.
(b) A picture of the African savannah.
(c) A picture of the Comrade Minister of State.
(d) A picture of a tribal chief.
3. What is the name of the organization that Craig Mellow works for?
(a) Bank of Africa.
(b) World Bank.
(d) World Vision.
4. What does Sally-Anne do to help Craig with Zambezi Waters?
(a) She hires a groundskeeper, hires painters and writes articles for the local paper.
(b) She hires a chef, hires safari guides and makes a brochure.
(c) She hires a secretary, hires carpenters and cooks dinner.
(d) She hires a gardener, hires security and makes signs.
5. What becomes Craig Mellow's obsession when he returns to Africa?
(a) Helping to bring political peace.
(b) Restoring his family's ranch.
(c) Finding the diamond mines.
(d) Marrying an African girl from his former village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is done with the dead elephants, once all the tusks are taken?
2. Tungata leaves messages for two people before going to prison. Who are the messages for?
3. When Craig is reunited with Sally-Anne at the end of Section 5, what does he do?
4. How does Craig respond to the idea that is pitched?
5. What two sides does Craig see to Africa?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)