|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 277 - 299.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poisonous snake does Peter use to torture Tungata?
(a) A Black Mamba.
(b) A Giboon Adder.
(c) A True Viper.
(d) A Tree Viper.
2. Why do Craig and Sarah have a hard time getting the help they need from some of the Matabele in order to rescue Tungata?
(a) They are only out for their own survival.
(b) They have been told lies about Craig.
(c) They don't believe Tungata is still alive.
(d) They are afraid of Peter.
3. What is the outcome of Craig and Tungata's confrontation in Section 5?
(a) Craig wrestles Tungata to unconsciousness.
(b) Craig and Tungata call a truce.
(c) Tungata shoots Craig.
(d) Tungata breaks Craig's nose.
4. What is done with the dead elephants, once all the tusks are taken?
(a) The bodies are dragged into the river.
(b) Their meat is harvested and cooked.
(c) The carcasses are left in the sun to rot.
(d) The bones are collected so there is no evidence.
5. Craig and Sally-Anne must leave Captain Nbebi behind because he is mortally wounded. What do they leave with him?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A knife.
(d) Both a grenade and a rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sally-Anne do to help Craig with Zambezi Waters?
2. What does Peter promise Craig and Sally-Anne if they cooperate?
3. How is Craig received when he visits old friends of his family in Zimbabwe?
4. Why is the grand house at King's Lynn in disrepair?
5. What is Tungata's sentence?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)