|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 277 - 299.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Matabele Warriors escort Craig off the property?
(a) To make sure he won't tell anyone they were there.
(b) They plan to steal his car.
(c) To show the neighbors they are in charge.
(d) So Craig won't be ambushed by other warriors.
2. What does Peter force Craig to do in Section 7?
(a) Make everyone on the property leave at gunpoint.
(b) Burn down King's Lynn.
(c) Sign papers giving up his rights to the property.
(d) Record a video stating that Craig is really the master poacher.
3. What does Peter call Craig in Section 7?
(a) An American at heart.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A betrayer.
(d) A liar.
4. When Craig arrives at King's Lynn what does he see?
(a) Dozens of grazing goats.
(b) A rebel base camp.
(c) A fence around the property.
(d) An elephant family living on the land.
5. What has happened to Tungata while in prison?
(a) He has maintained leadership of his warriors.
(b) He has vowed to pay Craig back by murdering him.
(c) He has been tortured.
(d) He has lost leadership of his warriors.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sarah finds Craig and Sally-Anne what do they plan together to do?
2. What does Tungata find when he reaches Lobengula's tomb where the diamonds are hidden?
3. What is Craig Mellow's purpose in returning to Africa?
4. When Craig goes to check the property in Chizarira, what is he warned to watch out for?
5. What does the mission school teacher tell Craig when they are alone?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)