|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 277 - 299.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poisonous snake does Peter use to torture Tungata?
(a) A Black Mamba.
(b) A True Viper.
(c) A Giboon Adder.
(d) A Tree Viper.
2. How do Craig and the warriors get into the prison?
(a) They ambush a supply truck.
(b) They pose as messengers from Peter.
(c) They hide in the prison garbage dump.
(d) They enter through the ceiling tiles.
3. What happens the first time Craig and Sally-Anne are alone at Queen's Lynn?
(a) They are confronted by brigade troopers.
(b) They see poachers on the property.
(c) They are confronted by Tungata.
(d) They are confronted by Matabele warriors.
4. What does Craig manage to do when the soldiers catch up to him and Sally-Anne?
(a) Join them.
(b) Reason with them.
(c) Pay them off.
(d) Kill all but one soldier.
5. What has happened to Tungata while in prison?
(a) He has maintained leadership of his warriors.
(b) He has vowed to pay Craig back by murdering him.
(c) He has been tortured.
(d) He has lost leadership of his warriors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much do the owners of Rholands Ranching Company want for the land?
2. After defeating all of Peter's soldiers in the desert and fleeing on foot, how are Craig and Sally-Anne spotted once again?
3. What has the Minister of Zimbabwe expelled from the country?
4. What idea is pitched during Craig's meeting with his publisher?
5. Who saves Craig and Sally-Anne from death in Section 7?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)