|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 277 - 299.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Craig and Sally-Anne find out is the real master poacher?
(b) Henry Pickering.
2. Who is responsible for the Matabele-style killing?
3. What happens the first time Craig and Sally-Anne are alone at Queen's Lynn?
(a) They see poachers on the property.
(b) They are confronted by brigade troopers.
(c) They are confronted by Matabele warriors.
(d) They are confronted by Tungata.
4. What does Tungata find when he reaches Lobengula's tomb where the diamonds are hidden?
(a) The diamonds are gone.
(b) More diamonds than he knew where there.
(c) Armed guards.
(d) Peter's soliders waiting to kill him.
5. How much do the owners of Rholands Ranching Company want for the land?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Craig get his news concerning the state of Zimbabwe?
2. Tungata leaves messages for two people before going to prison. Who are the messages for?
3. After reflecting on his life, what does Craig become overwhelmed with?
4. Why does Sally-Anne have to crash land the Cessna as they are fleeing from the prison break?
5. What does Craig stumble across that makes him reflect on his life?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)