|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 277 - 299.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 4, how does Craig feel about Sally-Anne?
(a) He is annoyed by her constant presence.
(b) He is confused by her comments.
(c) He hopes to be more than friends.
(d) He enjoys her friendship, but wants nothing more.
2. What does Peter force Craig to do in Section 7?
(a) Sign papers giving up his rights to the property.
(b) Burn down King's Lynn.
(c) Record a video stating that Craig is really the master poacher.
(d) Make everyone on the property leave at gunpoint.
3. Why is the grand house at King's Lynn in disrepair?
(a) It was ruined by the weather.
(b) It was vandalized by teenagers.
(c) It was raided for supplies.
(d) It was destroyed by goats.
4. What new name does Craig decide to give to the property?
(a) Zambezi Air.
(b) Zambezi Meadows.
(c) Zambezi Waters.
(d) Zambezi Preserve.
5. How does Vusamanzi know the location of King Lobengula's remains?
(a) Vusamanzi's father moved the remains.
(b) Vusamanzi himself moved the remains.
(c) Vusamanzi searched most of his life until he found the remains.
(d) The location of the remains has been passed down in the form of a story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tungata leaves messages for two people before going to prison. Who are the messages for?
2. How much do the owners of Rholands Ranching Company want for the land?
3. In Section 4, how do Craig's friends respond to the beginning of his next novel?
4. As they are running from the prison break, what almost prevents Craig, Sarah and Tungata from making it to the Cessna?
5. What does Craig pay Comrade Lookout $1,000 per month to do?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)