|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Pages 277 - 299.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the elephants driven to, so they can be killed?
(a) An open field owned by the government.
(b) A deserted minefield.
(c) A river that they cannot cross.
(d) A camp in the bush.
2. What desert skill does Craig employ to help him and Sally-Anne survive?
(a) Squeezing liquid from melon.
(b) Following desert animals to their water sources.
(c) Listening for underground water sources.
(d) Squeezing liquid from cacti.
3. Why does Sally-Anne have to crash land the Cessna as they are fleeing from the prison break?
(a) A helicopter is catching up to them.
(b) It runs out of fuel.
(c) It is hit by gunfire.
(d) She misjudged the length of the landing strip.
4. Who navigates the road as Craig, Sally-Anne and Captain Nbebi flee Peter' soldiers?
(a) They use a map.
(b) Captain Nbebi.
5. Who saves Craig and Sally-Anne from death in Section 7?
(a) Captain Nbebi.
(c) Tungata's men.
Short Answer Questions
1. A short time after they return home, Joseph begins to recognize Sally-Anne as what?
2. What has happened to Tungata while in prison?
3. What promise does Craig make to the Matabele Warriors?
4. As they are running from the prison break, what almost prevents Craig, Sarah and Tungata from making it to the Cessna?
5. After they rescue Tungata from prison, where do Craig and the group hide until Peter's soldiers are done looking for them?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)