|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the wealthy family's daughter who inspires Rocio in terms of physical appearance enhancement in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(a) Mary Alice.
2. Which of the following calls Rocio "trash"?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Mary Lou Adams.
(c) Joseph Pappas.
(d) Nita Wembley.
3. What type of service does Rocio later learn that Diana is earning a living from performing?
(a) A pet sitting service.
(b) A clothing alterations service.
(c) A catering service.
(d) A cleaning service.
4. Which of the following causes Rocio to return to her job after it ends?
(a) A desire to to eat a brownie fudge sundae.
(b) A car accident.
(c) She had forgotten her address book in her locker there.
(d) Her failure to sign an income-related form.
5. Who played an imaginary piano and returned to a child-like state?
(a) Mrs. Atherton following an accident.
(b) Rocio's great uncle.
(c) Mr. Atherton following his brain operation.
(d) Rocio's great aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is the residence of Rocio's new acquaintance, Diana?
2. Which of the following does Rocio's job entail?
3. What is the surname of the wealthy family that is mentioned in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
4. What is the name of the distant relative whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
5. Who does Nita Wembley turn out to be?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)