|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rocio learn to value about herself close to the end of the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her youth.
(c) Her individuality.
(d) Her physical beauty.
2. Which of the following best describes Rocio's view of her job?
3. What event inspired Rocio not to pursue a career in medicine?
(a) The death of her great uncle.
(b) Her visit to a faith healer at the age of eight (8).
(c) Her six-week stay in the hospital due to hepatitis.
(d) The death of her great aunt.
4. Once at her destination, where does Rocio stay every summer?
(a) At Camp Karankawa.
(b) At the home of her father's relatives.
(c) At the home of her mother's relatives.
(d) At Camp Green Hill.
5. Which of the following procedures does Rocio learn to do in conjunction with her job?
(a) Take blood pressure.
(b) Catalog books.
(c) Write thank you notes.
(d) Make hot fudge sundaes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Rocio's boyfriend?
2. Which of the following best describes Mr. Smith?
3. Which of the following plays do Rocio and her boyfriend attend prior to going to a gala event?
4. Where have Rocio and her co-worker crossed paths before?
5. What is the name of the not too attractive best friend of one of the wealthy family's daughters, who whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)