|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name does not come up in Rocio's mind in terms of trying to emulate?
(c) Mary Alice.
2. Which of the following subjects does Rocio's "evil" professor teach?
(b) Music Theory.
(c) American History.
3. What does Rocio discover about herself toward the end of the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(a) That somehow she has managed to earn the highest grades among her classmates.
(b) That she is a beautiful person who does not need to model herself after anyone.
(c) That her life is just beginning even though she is an adolescent who has lived over a decade.
(d) That she is growing up and is likely to learn a lot about life along the way.
4. Which of the following is Rocio in charge of maintaining while on the job?
(a) The snack room refrigerator.
(b) The postage meter.
(c) The costume room.
(d) The office supplies area.
5. Which of the following generates pride in Mr. Smith?
(a) His fancy sports car.
(b) His grandchldren.
(c) His menus.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surname of the wealthy family that is mentioned in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
2. How old is the distant relative whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
3. What type of service does Rocio later learn that Diana is earning a living from performing?
4. Where does Rocio carry out her work when her job evolves into a different position?
5. Where does Rocio normally see Ginita?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)