|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a weekly task that Rocio has to perform while on the job?
(a) Clean out the vegetable bin in the refrigerator.
(b) Make sure that the postage meter has enough ink.
(c) Conduct an inventory of office supplies.
(d) Mend costumes.
2. What is it that Diana does not have the ability to do well?
3. Why has Rocio been more interested in knowing about one of the two wealthy sisters more than in the other?
(a) Because she is closer in age to her.
(b) Because she wears a lot of make-up.
(c) Because she has seen her at the skating rink.
(d) Because her hair looks absolutely perfect.
4. Which of the following calls Rocio "trash"?
(a) Joseph Pappas.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Mary Lou Adams.
(d) Nita Wembley.
5. Which of the following generates pride in Mr. Smith?
(a) His menus.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His fancy sports car.
(d) His grandchldren.
6. Which of the following plays do Rocio and her boyfriend attend prior to going to a gala event?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) The Crucible.
(c) My Fair Lady.
(d) South Pacific.
7. What type of class is Rocio teaching while going to school?
(a) A children's math class.
(b) A children's drama class.
(c) A children's ballet class.
(d) A children's science discovery class.
8. How old is the distant relative whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
9. Who played an imaginary piano and returned to a child-like state?
(a) Rocio's great aunt.
(b) Rocio's great uncle.
(c) Mrs. Atherton following an accident.
(d) Mr. Atherton following his brain operation.
10. Where have Rocio and her co-worker crossed paths before?
(a) At the church office.
(b) At the soda shoppe.
(c) At the library.
(d) At school.
11. Which of the following is Rocio concerned about while at the gala event following the play?
(a) A persistent toothache.
(b) An intermittent stomach ache.
(c) A piercing neck pain.
(d) Her hands turning blue every now and then.
12. What is the name of Rocio's co-worker?
(a) Arlene Rutschman.
(b) Robin Holt.
(c) Beverly Barnes.
(d) Cynthia Serrano.
13. Where does Rocio meet Nita Wembley?
(a) At the library.
(b) At the registrar's office.
(c) At the beauty shop.
(d) At the bus stop.
14. Which of the following subjects does Rocio's "evil" professor teach?
(a) American History.
(d) Music Theory.
15. What is the name of the not too attractive best friend of one of the wealthy family's daughters, who whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Once at her destination, where does Rocio stay every summer?
2. Which of the following does Rocio's job entail?
3. Which of the following procedures does Rocio learn to do in conjunction with her job?
4. Where does Rocio carry out her work when her job evolves into a different position?
5. What is the name of the distant relative whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)