|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rocio carry out her work when her job evolves into a different position?
(a) In the deacon's office.
(b) In library director's office.
(c) In the surgical ward.
(d) In the main store.
2. What is the name of the not too attractive best friend of one of the wealthy family's daughters, who whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
3. What happens between Diana and her boyfriend?
(a) They lose interest in one another.
(b) They get married.
(c) They decide that they would rather be friends.
(d) They break up.
4. Which of the following best describes Mr. Smith?
5. What does Nita Wembley's husband do for a living?
(a) He is a shipwright.
(b) He is an acountant.
(c) He is a judge.
(d) He is a plumber.
6. Which of the following causes Rocio to return to her job after it ends?
(a) Her failure to sign an income-related form.
(b) She had forgotten her address book in her locker there.
(c) A car accident.
(d) A desire to to eat a brownie fudge sundae.
7. What is the surname of the wealthy family that is mentioned in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
8. Where does Rocio accept a job?
(a) At the public library.
(b) At the hospital.
(c) At the babysitting agency.
(d) At the soda shoppe.
9. Which of the following does Rocio's friend, Diana, end up raising?
(a) Her niece.
(b) Her nephew.
(c) Two boys.
(d) Two girls.
10. Which of the following states is Rocio's destination every summer?
11. What is it that Diana does not have the ability to do well?
12. Which of the following is the classification of Rocio's boyfriend at the university?
(b) Graduate student.
13. What are the names of the two women whom Rocio overhears saying unkind things about the illegal citizen?
(a) Tomasa and Noemi.
(b) Marisol and Ana.
(c) Carolina and Viola.
(d) Rosario and Erminia.
14. Whom of the following is Rocio's "evil" professor?
(a) Perry Dunbar.
(b) Jeff Breshears.
(c) Brenda Davis.
(d) Lorna Preston.
15. Which of the following ailments has afflicted Nita Wembley?
(a) High blood pressure.
(b) Breast cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Rocio's co-worker?
2. Which of the following best describes the reason that the two women dislike the illegal citizen?
3. Which of the following procedures does Rocio learn to do in conjunction with her job?
4. What does Diana lose that troubles Rocio?
5. Who is Joseph Pappas?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)