Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the vacation time that Rocio's co-worker takes?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) One week.
(d) Four days.
2. What is the name of the distant relative whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
3. Where does Rocio normally see Ginita?
(a) At the student center.
(b) At the bus stop.
(c) At the library on campus.
(d) In the children's drama class.
4. Which of the following causes Rocio to return to her job after it ends?
(a) Her failure to sign an income-related form.
(b) A car accident.
(c) She had forgotten her address book in her locker there.
(d) A desire to to eat a brownie fudge sundae.
5. Who is Mr. Trevor?
(a) The head of the drama department at the university.
(b) The local grocer.
(c) The local pharmacist.
(d) The Registrar at the university.
6. Which of the following is Rocio concerned about while at the gala event following the play?
(a) An intermittent stomach ache.
(b) Her hands turning blue every now and then.
(c) A persistent toothache.
(d) A piercing neck pain.
7. Which of the following does Rocio's mother believe to be ailing Rocio?
(b) A fever.
(c) Poor circulation.
(d) Having had a nervous breakdown.
8. Which of the following does Rocio wish for in relation to her return to her work site?
(a) That all of her former co-workers will appreciate her visit.
(b) To go to her home.
(c) To be asked to return to her job.
(d) To never work there again.
9. Which of the following is associated with Rocio's job at the University?
(a) Federal Work-Study Program.
(b) Her assistanceship.
(c) Her student loan.
(d) Her personal interest.
10. Which of the following is a weekly task that Rocio has to perform while on the job?
(a) Mend costumes.
(b) Clean out the vegetable bin in the refrigerator.
(c) Make sure that the postage meter has enough ink.
(d) Conduct an inventory of office supplies.
11. What is the name of the sweet, young girl in Rocio's class?
(a) Karie Lee Threadgill.
(b) Marisol Florence Evans.
(c) Mary Lou Adams.
(d) Betsy Robin Taylor.
12. What state is the residence of Rocio's new acquaintance, Diana?
(d) New Mexico.
13. Which of the following probable factors contributes to Rocio's work hours being increased?
(a) Her expression of willingness to work more hours.
(b) Her family's need for additional income.
(c) Her boss being impressed with Rocio's work quality.
(d) Her co-worker leaving.
14. Which of the following is Rocio able to see upon her return to her work site?
(a) Theft being committed by her former co-workers.
(b) Her former co-workers' gross negligence in keeping supplies in order.
(c) Some of her former co-workers spending a lot of time on personal telephone calls.
(d) Medical care from the patient's viewpoint.
15. Where does Rocio accept a job?
(a) At the public library.
(b) At the hospital.
(c) At the babysitting agency.
(d) At the soda shoppe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rocio learn to value about herself close to the end of the Shooting Stars section of the book?
2. Which of the following states is Rocio's destination every summer?
3. Which of the following is Rocio in charge of maintaining while on the job?
4. Which of the following does Rocio become upon her return to her former work site?
5. What type of class is Rocio teaching while going to school?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)