|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the sweet, young girl in Rocio's class?
(a) Karie Lee Threadgill.
(b) Marisol Florence Evans.
(c) Betsy Robin Taylor.
(d) Mary Lou Adams.
2. Which of the following is Rocio able to see upon her return to her work site?
(a) Some of her former co-workers spending a lot of time on personal telephone calls.
(b) Her former co-workers' gross negligence in keeping supplies in order.
(c) Medical care from the patient's viewpoint.
(d) Theft being committed by her former co-workers.
3. What is it that Diana does not have the ability to do well?
4. What does Diana lose that troubles Rocio?
(a) A gold locket that Rocio had given to her.
(b) Her health.
(c) Rocio's address book that she had borrowed.
(d) Her beauty.
5. Which of the following probable factors contributes to Rocio's work hours being increased?
(a) Her co-worker leaving.
(b) Her expression of willingness to work more hours.
(c) Her family's need for additional income.
(d) Her boss being impressed with Rocio's work quality.
6. Which of the following is Rocio concerned about while at the gala event following the play?
(a) Her hands turning blue every now and then.
(b) A persistent toothache.
(c) A piercing neck pain.
(d) An intermittent stomach ache.
7. Who is Joseph Pappas?
(a) One of Rocio's professors.
(b) Rocio's uncle.
(c) A young man whom Rocio admires.
(d) The postman.
8. What does Rocio plan to do once her job is over?
(a) Take a vacation.
(b) Volunteer at the local pet shelter.
(c) Look for another job.
(d) Go to college.
9. Which of the following procedures does Rocio learn to do in conjunction with her job?
(a) Take blood pressure.
(b) Catalog books.
(c) Write thank you notes.
(d) Make hot fudge sundaes.
10. Which of the following generates pride in Mr. Smith?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His grandchldren.
(c) His menus.
(d) His fancy sports car.
11. What does Nita Wembley's husband do for a living?
(a) He is a shipwright.
(b) He is a plumber.
(c) He is an acountant.
(d) He is a judge.
12. What is the surname of the wealthy family that is mentioned in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
13. Which of the following positions best describes the job that Rocio accepts?
(a) Food worker.
(b) Library assistant.
(c) Church office assistant.
(d) Banana split specialist.
14. What is the name of the wealthy family's daughter who inspires Rocio in terms of physical appearance enhancement in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(c) Mary Alice.
15. Which of the following best describes Rocio's view of her job?
Short Answer Questions
1. As an adolescent, what type of values does Rocio believe define a person?
2. Which of the following subjects does Rocio's "evil" professor teach?
3. What type of class is Rocio teaching while going to school?
4. What type of subject matter is Rocio studying at the university?
5. What does Rocio learn to value about herself close to the end of the Shooting Stars section of the book?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)