|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the classification of Rocio's boyfriend at the university?
(d) Graduate student.
2. What state is the residence of Rocio's new acquaintance, Diana?
(a) New Mexico.
3. Which of the following best describes the reason that the two women dislike the illegal citizen?
(a) For having made fun of them at a party.
(b) For having abandoned a spouse and children.
(c) For playing a loud radio all of the time.
(d) For getting free medical care in the United States.
4. Which of the following is Rocio concerned about while at the gala event following the play?
(a) A persistent toothache.
(b) An intermittent stomach ache.
(c) Her hands turning blue every now and then.
(d) A piercing neck pain.
5. What does Rocio note that the friend of the wealthy family's daughter does well?
6. Which of the following plays do Rocio and her boyfriend attend prior to going to a gala event?
(a) South Pacific.
(b) Don Quixote.
(c) The Crucible.
(d) My Fair Lady.
7. Where does Rocio accept a job?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At the public library.
(c) At the soda shoppe.
(d) At the babysitting agency.
8. How long is the vacation time that Rocio's co-worker takes?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four days.
(c) One week.
(d) Three days.
9. What is the name of the wealthy family's daughter who inspires Rocio in terms of physical appearance enhancement in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(d) Mary Alice.
10. Who played an imaginary piano and returned to a child-like state?
(a) Rocio's great uncle.
(b) Mrs. Atherton following an accident.
(c) Mr. Atherton following his brain operation.
(d) Rocio's great aunt.
11. Which of the following is Rocio's boyfriend?
(a) Clayton Birch.
(b) Daniel Marsh.
(c) Loudon Reily.
(d) Robert Jennings.
12. Which of the following best describes Mr. Smith?
13. Who does Nita Wembley turn out to be?
(a) The mother of a child whom Rocio knows.
(b) The local beautician.
(c) A cheerleader.
(d) A Justice of the Peace.
14. Which of the following probable factors contributes to Rocio's work hours being increased?
(a) Her family's need for additional income.
(b) Her co-worker leaving.
(c) Her expression of willingness to work more hours.
(d) Her boss being impressed with Rocio's work quality.
15. Which of the following does Rocio's job entail?
(a) Distributing menus.
(b) Re-shelving books.
(c) Writing thank you notes.
(d) Making banana splits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Rocio keep in her apartment that upsets her landlady?
2. Which of the following is associated with Rocio's job at the University?
3. Which of the following does Rocio's friend, Diana, end up raising?
4. What type of subject matter is Rocio studying at the university?
5. What is the name of the illegal citizen whom Rocio meets during the course of her job?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)