|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is associated with Rocio's job at the University?
(a) Her student loan.
(b) Federal Work-Study Program.
(c) Her personal interest.
(d) Her assistanceship.
2. Which of the following does Rocio keep in her apartment that upsets her landlady?
(a) A hamster.
(b) A cat.
(c) A propane stove.
(d) Aluminum foil in the windows.
3. Which of the following positions best describes the job that Rocio accepts?
(a) Banana split specialist.
(b) Food worker.
(c) Library assistant.
(d) Church office assistant.
4. What is the name of the wealthy family's daughter who inspires Rocio in terms of physical appearance enhancement in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(a) Mary Alice.
5. Which of the following is Rocio's boyfriend?
(a) Robert Jennings.
(b) Daniel Marsh.
(c) Loudon Reily.
(d) Clayton Birch.
6. What is the surname of the wealthy family that is mentioned in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
7. What type of class is Rocio teaching while going to school?
(a) A children's ballet class.
(b) A children's science discovery class.
(c) A children's math class.
(d) A children's drama class.
8. Where does Rocio meet Nita Wembley?
(a) At the library.
(b) At the registrar's office.
(c) At the beauty shop.
(d) At the bus stop.
9. What state is the residence of Rocio's new acquaintance, Diana?
(c) New Mexico.
10. What does Rocio plan to do once her job is over?
(a) Volunteer at the local pet shelter.
(b) Go to college.
(c) Look for another job.
(d) Take a vacation.
11. Which of the following states is Rocio's destination every summer?
12. Which of the following does Rocio wish for in relation to her return to her work site?
(a) To never work there again.
(b) To be asked to return to her job.
(c) To go to her home.
(d) That all of her former co-workers will appreciate her visit.
13. How long is the vacation time that Rocio's co-worker takes?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four days.
(d) One week.
14. What is the name of Diana's boyfriend?
15. Who does Nita Wembley turn out to be?
(a) The local beautician.
(b) A cheerleader.
(c) A Justice of the Peace.
(d) The mother of a child whom Rocio knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young, handicapped boy in Rocio's class?
2. Why has Rocio been more interested in knowing about one of the two wealthy sisters more than in the other?
3. Whom of the following can roll around the floor with ease, and bump into other students?
4. What is it that Diana does not have the ability to do well?
5. Which of the following is Rocio concerned about while at the gala event following the play?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)