|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Rocio's co-worker?
(a) Robin Holt.
(b) Beverly Barnes.
(c) Cynthia Serrano.
(d) Arlene Rutschman.
2. Which of the following does Rocio wish for in relation to her return to her work site?
(a) That all of her former co-workers will appreciate her visit.
(b) To be asked to return to her job.
(c) To go to her home.
(d) To never work there again.
3. Who is Joseph Pappas?
(a) A young man whom Rocio admires.
(b) One of Rocio's professors.
(c) Rocio's uncle.
(d) The postman.
4. Which of the following positions best describes the job that Rocio accepts?
(a) Banana split specialist.
(b) Church office assistant.
(c) Food worker.
(d) Library assistant.
5. What state is the residence of Rocio's new acquaintance, Diana?
(b) New Mexico.
6. What is the name of the not too attractive best friend of one of the wealthy family's daughters, who whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
7. How long is the vacation time that Rocio's co-worker takes?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four days.
(c) One week.
(d) Three days.
8. Whom of the following can roll around the floor with ease, and bump into other students?
9. What does Rocio plan to do once her job is over?
(a) Look for another job.
(b) Take a vacation.
(c) Go to college.
(d) Volunteer at the local pet shelter.
10. What is the name of Diana's boyfriend?
11. What is the name of the wealthy family's daughter who inspires Rocio in terms of physical appearance enhancement in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(b) Mary Alice.
12. What is the name of the illegal citizen whom Rocio meets during the course of her job?
13. Who played an imaginary piano and returned to a child-like state?
(a) Rocio's great uncle.
(b) Mr. Atherton following his brain operation.
(c) Mrs. Atherton following an accident.
(d) Rocio's great aunt.
14. What type of service does Rocio later learn that Diana is earning a living from performing?
(a) A pet sitting service.
(b) A catering service.
(c) A clothing alterations service.
(d) A cleaning service.
15. Which of the following does Rocio's job entail?
(a) Making banana splits.
(b) Re-shelving books.
(c) Distributing menus.
(d) Writing thank you notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the distant relative whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
2. Which of the following is Rocio's boyfriend?
3. Which of the following best describes the reason that the two women dislike the illegal citizen?
4. What does Mr. Smith for a living?
5. Whose name does not come up in Rocio's mind in terms of trying to emulate?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)