|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rocio normally see Ginita?
(a) At the bus stop.
(b) In the children's drama class.
(c) At the student center.
(d) At the library on campus.
2. Which of the following does Rocio become upon her return to her former work site?
(a) An unwelcomed guest.
(b) Disinterested in books.
(c) The most popular patient.
(d) A much sought-after possible rehire.
3. What are the names of the two women whom Rocio overhears saying unkind things about the illegal citizen?
(a) Tomasa and Noemi.
(b) Rosario and Erminia.
(c) Carolina and Viola.
(d) Marisol and Ana.
4. What type of service does Rocio later learn that Diana is earning a living from performing?
(a) A pet sitting service.
(b) A clothing alterations service.
(c) A catering service.
(d) A cleaning service.
5. Which of the following procedures does Rocio learn to do in conjunction with her job?
(a) Catalog books.
(b) Take blood pressure.
(c) Write thank you notes.
(d) Make hot fudge sundaes.
6. What state is the residence of Rocio's new acquaintance, Diana?
(a) New Mexico.
7. What is the name of the not too attractive best friend of one of the wealthy family's daughters, who whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
8. What does Rocio learn to value about herself close to the end of the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(a) Her individuality.
(b) Her youth.
(c) Her physical beauty.
(d) Her intelligence.
9. What happens between Diana and her boyfriend?
(a) They lose interest in one another.
(b) They decide that they would rather be friends.
(c) They get married.
(d) They break up.
10. Which of the following states is Rocio's destination every summer?
11. Which of the following best describes the reason that the two women dislike the illegal citizen?
(a) For having made fun of them at a party.
(b) For getting free medical care in the United States.
(c) For having abandoned a spouse and children.
(d) For playing a loud radio all of the time.
12. How old is the distant relative whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
13. What type of class is Rocio teaching while going to school?
(a) A children's math class.
(b) A children's drama class.
(c) A children's science discovery class.
(d) A children's ballet class.
14. Which of the following ailments has afflicted Nita Wembley?
(a) Breast cancer.
(b) High blood pressure.
15. What does Diana lose that troubles Rocio?
(a) Her beauty.
(b) A gold locket that Rocio had given to her.
(c) Her health.
(d) Rocio's address book that she had borrowed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following plays do Rocio and her boyfriend attend prior to going to a gala event?
2. Which of the following is a weekly task that Rocio has to perform while on the job?
3. Which of the following does Rocio's job entail?
4. Which of the following is associated with Rocio's job at the University?
5. Which of the following is Rocio concerned about while at the gala event following the play?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)