|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Rocio's job entail?
(a) Writing thank you notes.
(b) Distributing menus.
(c) Making banana splits.
(d) Re-shelving books.
2. What is the name of the wealthy family's daughter who inspires Rocio in terms of physical appearance enhancement in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(a) Mary Alice.
3. Which of the following is Rocio's boyfriend?
(a) Clayton Birch.
(b) Loudon Reily.
(c) Robert Jennings.
(d) Daniel Marsh.
4. What is the name of the young, handicapped boy in Rocio's class?
5. Where does Rocio normally see Ginita?
(a) At the library on campus.
(b) At the bus stop.
(c) In the children's drama class.
(d) At the student center.
6. Which of the following does Rocio become upon her return to her former work site?
(a) The most popular patient.
(b) An unwelcomed guest.
(c) A much sought-after possible rehire.
(d) Disinterested in books.
7. Which of the following calls Rocio "trash"?
(a) Joseph Pappas.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Nita Wembley.
(d) Mary Lou Adams.
8. How long is the vacation time that Rocio's co-worker takes?
(a) Four days.
(b) One week.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two weeks.
9. Which of the following is Rocio in charge of maintaining while on the job?
(a) The snack room refrigerator.
(b) The office supplies area.
(c) The costume room.
(d) The postage meter.
10. What is the name of the sweet, young girl in Rocio's class?
(a) Marisol Florence Evans.
(b) Karie Lee Threadgill.
(c) Mary Lou Adams.
(d) Betsy Robin Taylor.
11. Which of the following generates pride in Mr. Smith?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His menus.
(c) His grandchldren.
(d) His fancy sports car.
12. Which of the following positions best describes the job that Rocio accepts?
(a) Banana split specialist.
(b) Library assistant.
(c) Food worker.
(d) Church office assistant.
13. What happens between Diana and her boyfriend?
(a) They lose interest in one another.
(b) They break up.
(c) They decide that they would rather be friends.
(d) They get married.
14. Which of the following best describes Mr. Smith?
15. Which of the following states is Rocio's destination every summer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Diana's boyfriend?
2. Where does Rocio meet Nita Wembley?
3. Which of the following plays do Rocio and her boyfriend attend prior to going to a gala event?
4. Which of the following best describes the reason that the two women dislike the illegal citizen?
5. Which of the following incidents has positioned the illegal citizen in Rocio's path?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)