|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following calls Rocio "trash"?
(a) Mary Lou Adams.
(b) Nita Wembley.
(c) Joseph Pappas.
(d) Her boyfriend.
2. Which of the following causes Rocio to return to her job after it ends?
(a) Her failure to sign an income-related form.
(b) A car accident.
(c) She had forgotten her address book in her locker there.
(d) A desire to to eat a brownie fudge sundae.
3. Where does Rocio accept a job?
(a) At the babysitting agency.
(b) At the public library.
(c) At the soda shoppe.
(d) At the hospital.
4. Which of the following does Rocio's friend, Diana, end up raising?
(a) Two girls.
(b) Two boys.
(c) Her niece.
(d) Her nephew.
5. Which of the following states is Rocio's destination every summer?
6. Which of the following ailments has afflicted Nita Wembley?
(b) Breast cancer.
(d) High blood pressure.
7. How long is the vacation time that Rocio's co-worker takes?
(a) One week.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four days.
8. What is it that Diana does not have the ability to do well?
9. Where does Rocio meet Nita Wembley?
(a) At the registrar's office.
(b) At the beauty shop.
(c) At the library.
(d) At the bus stop.
10. Where does Rocio normally see Ginita?
(a) At the student center.
(b) At the bus stop.
(c) At the library on campus.
(d) In the children's drama class.
11. Which of the following incidents has positioned the illegal citizen in Rocio's path?
(a) Hunger pangs.
(b) A search for a book published in 1911.
(c) Loss of his nose.
(d) An attempt to meet new neighbors at the local church.
12. What is the name of the young, handicapped boy in Rocio's class?
13. Who played an imaginary piano and returned to a child-like state?
(a) Rocio's great uncle.
(b) Rocio's great aunt.
(c) Mr. Atherton following his brain operation.
(d) Mrs. Atherton following an accident.
14. How old is the distant relative whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
15. Which of the following does Rocio's mother believe to be ailing Rocio?
(a) Poor circulation.
(b) Having had a nervous breakdown.
(c) A fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have Rocio and her co-worker crossed paths before?
2. Which of the following plays do Rocio and her boyfriend attend prior to going to a gala event?
3. What state is the residence of Rocio's new acquaintance, Diana?
4. What is the name of Rocio's co-worker?
5. Which of the following is Rocio in charge of maintaining while on the job?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)