|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nita Wembley turn out to be?
(a) The mother of a child whom Rocio knows.
(b) A cheerleader.
(c) A Justice of the Peace.
(d) The local beautician.
2. Why has Rocio been more interested in knowing about one of the two wealthy sisters more than in the other?
(a) Because her hair looks absolutely perfect.
(b) Because she has seen her at the skating rink.
(c) Because she is closer in age to her.
(d) Because she wears a lot of make-up.
3. How long is the vacation time that Rocio's co-worker takes?
(a) One week.
(b) Four days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two weeks.
4. Which of the following is Rocio's boyfriend?
(a) Clayton Birch.
(b) Robert Jennings.
(c) Loudon Reily.
(d) Daniel Marsh.
5. Which of the following best describes Mr. Smith?
6. Which of the following is associated with Rocio's job at the University?
(a) Her assistanceship.
(b) Her personal interest.
(c) Her student loan.
(d) Federal Work-Study Program.
7. What is the name of the not too attractive best friend of one of the wealthy family's daughters, who whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
8. Which of the following generates pride in Mr. Smith?
(a) His menus.
(b) His fancy sports car.
(c) His grandchldren.
(d) His daughter.
9. What does Rocio discover about herself toward the end of the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(a) That she is a beautiful person who does not need to model herself after anyone.
(b) That her life is just beginning even though she is an adolescent who has lived over a decade.
(c) That somehow she has managed to earn the highest grades among her classmates.
(d) That she is growing up and is likely to learn a lot about life along the way.
10. What happens between Diana and her boyfriend?
(a) They get married.
(b) They decide that they would rather be friends.
(c) They break up.
(d) They lose interest in one another.
11. Where have Rocio and her co-worker crossed paths before?
(a) At the library.
(b) At the soda shoppe.
(c) At the church office.
(d) At school.
12. Whom of the following can roll around the floor with ease, and bump into other students?
13. What is the name of the sweet, young girl in Rocio's class?
(a) Marisol Florence Evans.
(b) Betsy Robin Taylor.
(c) Mary Lou Adams.
(d) Karie Lee Threadgill.
14. Where does Rocio normally see Ginita?
(a) At the student center.
(b) At the bus stop.
(c) At the library on campus.
(d) In the children's drama class.
15. Where does Rocio meet Nita Wembley?
(a) At the registrar's office.
(b) At the bus stop.
(c) At the beauty shop.
(d) At the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who played an imaginary piano and returned to a child-like state?
2. What does Nita Wembley's husband do for a living?
3. What type of subject matter is Rocio studying at the university?
4. How old is the distant relative whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
5. Which of the following procedures does Rocio learn to do in conjunction with her job?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)