|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nita Wembley turn out to be?
(a) The mother of a child whom Rocio knows.
(b) The local beautician.
(c) A cheerleader.
(d) A Justice of the Peace.
2. What is the name of the not too attractive best friend of one of the wealthy family's daughters, who whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
3. What is the name of the distant relative whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
4. What type of subject matter is Rocio studying at the university?
5. What does Rocio plan to do once her job is over?
(a) Look for another job.
(b) Take a vacation.
(c) Volunteer at the local pet shelter.
(d) Go to college.
6. What is it that Diana does not have the ability to do well?
7. Whose name does not come up in Rocio's mind in terms of trying to emulate?
(a) Mary Alice.
8. Where does Rocio carry out her work when her job evolves into a different position?
(a) In the surgical ward.
(b) In the main store.
(c) In library director's office.
(d) In the deacon's office.
9. Which of the following does Rocio wish for in relation to her return to her work site?
(a) To never work there again.
(b) To go to her home.
(c) That all of her former co-workers will appreciate her visit.
(d) To be asked to return to her job.
10. Which of the following is Rocio's boyfriend?
(a) Daniel Marsh.
(b) Robert Jennings.
(c) Clayton Birch.
(d) Loudon Reily.
11. Where have Rocio and her co-worker crossed paths before?
(a) At the library.
(b) At school.
(c) At the soda shoppe.
(d) At the church office.
12. Which of the following serves as a basis for the changes that Rocio experiences in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(a) Imitating others who differ from her.
(b) Reading about how changes in life occur.
(c) Her maturity.
(d) Her determination to change.
13. Who played an imaginary piano and returned to a child-like state?
(a) Mrs. Atherton following an accident.
(b) Rocio's great uncle.
(c) Rocio's great aunt.
(d) Mr. Atherton following his brain operation.
14. Which of the following states is Rocio's destination every summer?
15. Which of the following is associated with Rocio's job at the University?
(a) Her student loan.
(b) Federal Work-Study Program.
(c) Her assistanceship.
(d) Her personal interest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of service does Rocio later learn that Diana is earning a living from performing?
2. Which of the following best describes the reason that the two women dislike the illegal citizen?
3. How old is the distant relative whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
4. What is the younger daughter of the wealthy family able to do that impresses Rocio?
5. Which of the following best describes Rocio's view of her job?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)