|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rocio enjoy doing with the distant relative whom she meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(a) Playing tennis and drinking lemonade afterwards.
(b) Learning new recipes and testing them.
(c) Engaging in conversations and taking long walks.
(d) Mowing grass for profit and eating a banana split afterwards.
2. Where does Rocio normally see Ginita?
(a) At the library on campus.
(b) At the student center.
(c) At the bus stop.
(d) In the children's drama class.
3. Where does Rocio meet Nita Wembley?
(a) At the library.
(b) At the bus stop.
(c) At the beauty shop.
(d) At the registrar's office.
4. Which of the following plays do Rocio and her boyfriend attend prior to going to a gala event?
(a) The Crucible.
(b) Don Quixote.
(c) My Fair Lady.
(d) South Pacific.
5. Which of the following does Rocio's job entail?
(a) Writing thank you notes.
(b) Distributing menus.
(c) Re-shelving books.
(d) Making banana splits.
6. What is the surname of the wealthy family that is mentioned in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
7. Who is Mr. Trevor?
(a) The local grocer.
(b) The head of the drama department at the university.
(c) The Registrar at the university.
(d) The local pharmacist.
8. Which of the following states is Rocio's destination every summer?
9. Which of the following is a weekly task that Rocio has to perform while on the job?
(a) Mend costumes.
(b) Clean out the vegetable bin in the refrigerator.
(c) Make sure that the postage meter has enough ink.
(d) Conduct an inventory of office supplies.
10. What does Diana lose that troubles Rocio?
(a) A gold locket that Rocio had given to her.
(b) Her health.
(c) Her beauty.
(d) Rocio's address book that she had borrowed.
11. What is it that Diana does not have the ability to do well?
12. Who is Joseph Pappas?
(a) The postman.
(b) One of Rocio's professors.
(c) Rocio's uncle.
(d) A young man whom Rocio admires.
13. Which of the following incidents has positioned the illegal citizen in Rocio's path?
(a) Hunger pangs.
(b) An attempt to meet new neighbors at the local church.
(c) A search for a book published in 1911.
(d) Loss of his nose.
14. Which of the following ailments has afflicted Nita Wembley?
(b) Breast cancer.
(d) High blood pressure.
15. Which of the following best describes Rocio's view of her job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the not too attractive best friend of one of the wealthy family's daughters, who whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
2. Where does Rocio accept a job?
3. Which of the following positions best describes the job that Rocio accepts?
4. Whose name does not come up in Rocio's mind in terms of trying to emulate?
5. What is the name of the sweet, young girl in Rocio's class?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)