|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Rocio's boyfriend?
(a) Daniel Marsh.
(b) Loudon Reily.
(c) Robert Jennings.
(d) Clayton Birch.
2. What does Rocio enjoy doing with the distant relative whom she meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(a) Mowing grass for profit and eating a banana split afterwards.
(b) Engaging in conversations and taking long walks.
(c) Playing tennis and drinking lemonade afterwards.
(d) Learning new recipes and testing them.
3. What type of subject matter is Rocio studying at the university?
4. What happens between Diana and her boyfriend?
(a) They get married.
(b) They break up.
(c) They lose interest in one another.
(d) They decide that they would rather be friends.
5. What is the name of the distant relative whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
6. Which of the following subjects does Rocio's "evil" professor teach?
(a) Music Theory.
(c) American History.
7. What does Rocio plan to do once her job is over?
(a) Look for another job.
(b) Volunteer at the local pet shelter.
(c) Go to college.
(d) Take a vacation.
8. What does Rocio learn to value about herself close to the end of the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her individuality.
(c) Her physical beauty.
(d) Her youth.
9. Which of the following is the classification of Rocio's boyfriend at the university?
(a) Graduate student.
10. What is the surname of the wealthy family that is mentioned in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
11. Whom of the following can roll around the floor with ease, and bump into other students?
12. How old is the distant relative whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
13. Once at her destination, where does Rocio stay every summer?
(a) At Camp Karankawa.
(b) At the home of her mother's relatives.
(c) At Camp Green Hill.
(d) At the home of her father's relatives.
14. Why has Rocio been more interested in knowing about one of the two wealthy sisters more than in the other?
(a) Because her hair looks absolutely perfect.
(b) Because she wears a lot of make-up.
(c) Because she is closer in age to her.
(d) Because she has seen her at the skating rink.
15. Which of the following ailments has afflicted Nita Wembley?
(a) Breast cancer.
(b) High blood pressure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the illegal citizen whom Rocio meets during the course of her job?
2. Whose name does not come up in Rocio's mind in terms of trying to emulate?
3. What is the name of the wealthy family's daughter who inspires Rocio in terms of physical appearance enhancement in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
4. What does Rocio discover about herself toward the end of the Shooting Stars section of the book?
5. Which of the following is associated with Rocio's job at the University?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)