|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following generates pride in Mr. Smith?
(a) His fancy sports car.
(b) His menus.
(c) His grandchldren.
(d) His daughter.
2. Once at her destination, where does Rocio stay every summer?
(a) At the home of her mother's relatives.
(b) At Camp Karankawa.
(c) At the home of her father's relatives.
(d) At Camp Green Hill.
3. Which of the following is the classification of Rocio's boyfriend at the university?
(d) Graduate student.
4. What is the surname of the wealthy family that is mentioned in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
5. Where does the smoking and pawing of shoulders involving Rocio's distant relative take place as described in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(a) At a community center.
(b) At the theatre.
(c) At the soda shoppe.
(d) At a picnic in the park.
6. Why has Rocio been more interested in knowing about one of the two wealthy sisters more than in the other?
(a) Because she is closer in age to her.
(b) Because she has seen her at the skating rink.
(c) Because her hair looks absolutely perfect.
(d) Because she wears a lot of make-up.
7. Which of the following ailments has afflicted Nita Wembley?
(b) Breast cancer.
(d) High blood pressure.
8. Which of the following best describes Rocio's view of her job?
9. What is the name of the wealthy family's daughter who inspires Rocio in terms of physical appearance enhancement in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(a) Mary Alice.
10. Which of the following is Rocio's boyfriend?
(a) Clayton Birch.
(b) Daniel Marsh.
(c) Robert Jennings.
(d) Loudon Reily.
11. Which of the following plays do Rocio and her boyfriend attend prior to going to a gala event?
(a) South Pacific.
(b) The Crucible.
(c) Don Quixote.
(d) My Fair Lady.
12. What is the younger daughter of the wealthy family able to do that impresses Rocio?
(a) She is able to perform a triple somersault.
(b) She is able to drive.
(c) She is able to accentuate all of her physical features.
(d) She is able to cook a five-course meal.
13. Which of the following is associated with Rocio's job at the University?
(a) Her student loan.
(b) Federal Work-Study Program.
(c) Her personal interest.
(d) Her assistanceship.
14. Where have Rocio and her co-worker crossed paths before?
(a) At school.
(b) At the church office.
(c) At the library.
(d) At the soda shoppe.
15. What does Diana lose that troubles Rocio?
(a) A gold locket that Rocio had given to her.
(b) Her beauty.
(c) Her health.
(d) Rocio's address book that she had borrowed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nita Wembley turn out to be?
2. Where does Rocio accept a job?
3. Which of the following incidents has positioned the illegal citizen in Rocio's path?
4. Which of the following is a weekly task that Rocio has to perform while on the job?
5. Whom of the following is Rocio's "evil" professor?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)