|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following positions best describes the job that Rocio accepts?
(a) Church office assistant.
(b) Banana split specialist.
(c) Food worker.
(d) Library assistant.
2. What does Rocio note that the friend of the wealthy family's daughter does well?
3. What happens between Diana and her boyfriend?
(a) They get married.
(b) They lose interest in one another.
(c) They break up.
(d) They decide that they would rather be friends.
4. Why has Rocio been more interested in knowing about one of the two wealthy sisters more than in the other?
(a) Because she has seen her at the skating rink.
(b) Because her hair looks absolutely perfect.
(c) Because she is closer in age to her.
(d) Because she wears a lot of make-up.
5. What state is the residence of Rocio's new acquaintance, Diana?
(b) New Mexico.
6. What does Rocio discover about herself toward the end of the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(a) That she is growing up and is likely to learn a lot about life along the way.
(b) That her life is just beginning even though she is an adolescent who has lived over a decade.
(c) That somehow she has managed to earn the highest grades among her classmates.
(d) That she is a beautiful person who does not need to model herself after anyone.
7. Where does Rocio carry out her work when her job evolves into a different position?
(a) In the deacon's office.
(b) In the surgical ward.
(c) In the main store.
(d) In library director's office.
8. What is the name of the not too attractive best friend of one of the wealthy family's daughters, who whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
9. Which of the following best describes the reason that the two women dislike the illegal citizen?
(a) For having made fun of them at a party.
(b) For having abandoned a spouse and children.
(c) For getting free medical care in the United States.
(d) For playing a loud radio all of the time.
10. What is the name of the distant relative whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
11. What does Diana lose that troubles Rocio?
(a) A gold locket that Rocio had given to her.
(b) Her health.
(c) Rocio's address book that she had borrowed.
(d) Her beauty.
12. Whom of the following is Rocio's "evil" professor?
(a) Jeff Breshears.
(b) Brenda Davis.
(c) Lorna Preston.
(d) Perry Dunbar.
13. Which of the following subjects does Rocio's "evil" professor teach?
(a) American History.
(b) Music Theory.
14. Which of the following is Rocio in charge of maintaining while on the job?
(a) The snack room refrigerator.
(b) The costume room.
(c) The postage meter.
(d) The office supplies area.
15. Who is Joseph Pappas?
(a) The postman.
(b) A young man whom Rocio admires.
(c) One of Rocio's professors.
(d) Rocio's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nita Wembley's husband do for a living?
2. What type of class is Rocio teaching while going to school?
3. Which of the following does Rocio become upon her return to her former work site?
4. Which of the following procedures does Rocio learn to do in conjunction with her job?
5. Which of the following best describes Mr. Smith?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)