|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The last of the Menu Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dessert is served as part of the Esquibel's family Christmas dinner?
(a) Apple pie.
(d) Baked Alaska.
2. What event inspired Rocio not to pursue a career in medicine?
(a) Her six-week stay in the hospital due to hepatitis.
(b) The death of her great aunt.
(c) Her visit to a faith healer at the age of eight (8).
(d) The death of her great uncle.
3. What is the name of Rocio's mother?
4. What are the names of the two women whom Rocio overhears saying unkind things about the illegal citizen?
(a) Carolina and Viola.
(b) Tomasa and Noemi.
(c) Marisol and Ana.
(d) Rosario and Erminia.
5. Which of the following best describes Rocio's view of her job?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the reason that the two women dislike the illegal citizen?
2. What store is Rocio doing her Christmas shopping in as the Evening in Paris section of the book begins?
3. How does the man of the house next door to that of Rocio and her family appear to be to Rocio and her sister?
4. What does the man of the house next to Rocio's work on during every spare moment that he has?
5. Which of the following probable factors contributes to Rocio's work hours being increased?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)