|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Evening in Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of Rocio's street is the actual location of the town in which Rocio lives?
(a) The "Up" part.
(b) The "Down" part.
(c) The "Last" part.
(d) The "Middle" part.
2. What is the name of Rocio's neighbors' eldest son?
3. What does the ashtray with cigarette butts that Nieves keeps on a shelf close to the table supposed to signify?
(a) The last time that Nieves lit up a cigarette.
(b) Smoking kills.
(c) The last time that Rocio and Mercy's father visited them.
(d) Do not smoke in this house.
4. What type of fruit tree is located on a vacant lot down the street from Rocio's home?
5. Which of the following is the location of the imaginary "gray room" that Rocio "visits" during her naps?
(a) In the oak tree in Rocio's backyard.
(b) In the tool shed behind Rocio's home.
(c) In the attic of Rocio's family home.
(d) Beneath Rocio's family home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wore Nieves' wedding dress for her own wedding?
2. Which of the following is the nationality of Rocio's family?
3. What is the subject matter of the home movies in Nieves' closet?
4. What does the willow tree down the street provide for Rocio, her family, and neighbors?
5. Which of the following is mentioned as the name of Nieves' first child?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)