|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Evening in Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has divided Rocio's street into different parts?
(a) Rocio and other children who live on her same block.
(b) The state Governor.
(c) The Homeowners' Association
(d) The town's mayor.
2. What type of level is determined and assigned to the residents of Rocio's street, depending on the location of certain trees?
3. What do Rocio and Mercy do instead of taking an imposed nap?
(a) They go swimming.
(b) They explore Nieves' closet.
(c) They eat watermelon.
(d) They watch television.
4. What was the occasion for the young man whom Rocio secretly admires to visit her home?
(a) A Valentine's Day party.
(b) A Halloween party.
(c) A Fourth of July celebration.
(d) A Christmas celebration.
5. Which of the following is the location of the imaginary "gray room" that Rocio "visits" during her naps?
(a) In the tool shed behind Rocio's home.
(b) In the oak tree in Rocio's backyard.
(c) In the attic of Rocio's family home.
(d) Beneath Rocio's family home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rocio see as she is "flying" into the universe?
2. What does Rocio hear upon "flying" into the universe?
3. Where has Rocio's father moved?
4. Which of Rocio's relatives moves away from the neighborhood?
5. Which of the following gifts does Nieves remember giving to Mercy one Christmas?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)