|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Evening in Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following set types of everyday work apparel can be found in Nieves' closet?
2. Who wore Nieves' wedding dress for her own wedding?
3. What takes place every Christmas at the Esquibel home?
(a) Rocio and Mercy receive gifts from a previous Christmas.
(b) The Esquibels host their annual Christmas open house party.
(c) Christmas carolers stop by the Esquibel home and sing.
(d) Nieves and her daughters make Christmas candy.
4. Which of the words below can best describe the Christmas gifts that Rocio and her sister, Mercy receive from their mother?
5. The loss of which of the following prompts Rocio, her sister, and her mother to grieve?
(a) The family pet dog, Petunia.
(b) The family photo collection.
(c) The willow tree.
(d) The mother's wedding ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rocio hear upon "flying" into the universe?
2. Which of the following is mentioned as the name of Nieves' first child?
3. Which of the following item types are not mentioned as being among the things in the television closet?
4. Where do Rocio's neighbors send their eldest son to live?
5. What Christmas year is being reminisced about at the beginning of the Evening in Paris section of the book?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)