|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Evening in Paris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aside from Esquibel family members, which of the following normally become recipients of a couple of gifts from under the Esquibel Christmas tree?
(a) Rocio's and Mercy's teachers.
(b) The poor in Mexico.
(c) The poor people at the church that the Esquibels attend.
(d) The Esquibels' neighbors across the street.
2. Overall, how can the celebration of Christmas at the Esquibel home best be described?
3. Which of the following types of closets is not mentioned as being among those in the Esquibel home?
(a) Bathroom Closet.
(b) Television Room Closet.
(c) Living Room Closet.
(d) Utility Room Closet.
4. Who has divided Rocio's street into different parts?
(a) Rocio and other children who live on her same block.
(b) The town's mayor.
(c) The state Governor.
(d) The Homeowners' Association
5. What is the large item mentioned as being stored in the living room closet at the Esquibel home?
(a) A large map book.
(b) A large family photo.
(c) A large country basket.
(d) A large umbrella.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rocio's neighbors' eldest son systematically do to the willow tree?
2. Which of the following is the nationality of Rocio's family?
3. Which of the following item types are not mentioned as being among the things in the television closet?
4. Who wore Nieves' wedding dress for her own wedding?
5. What type of tree does Rocio's mother plant?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)