|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Closet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of level is determined and assigned to the residents of Rocio's street, depending on the location of certain trees?
2. Which part of the street is Rocio's home located on?
(a) The "Up" part.
(b) The "Down" part.
(c) The "Middle" part.
(d) The "Last" part.
3. Which of the following may have committed a mistake leading to the death of Nieves' first husband?
(a) The local doctor.
(b) The postman.
(c) Nieves' husband himself.
(d) The local druggist.
4. What does Rocio's neighbors' eldest son systematically do to the willow tree?
(a) Waters it.
(b) Prunes it.
(c) Destroys it.
(d) Feeds it.
5. Which of the following events largely contributes toward enriching the cultural mix in Rocio's neighborhood?
(a) African-American and Latino families living together.
(b) Latino and Anglo families living together.
(c) The Annual Multi-Cultural Festival.
(d) The Annual Fourth of July Celebration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following ages is mentioned as that of Nieves' first child at the time of the death of Nieves' first husband?
2. Which of the following is the location of the imaginary "gray room" that Rocio "visits" during her naps?
3. Which of the following memorable events that has occurred in Nieves' life is documented via a photograph in her closet?
4. What does Rocio see as she is "flying" into the universe?
5. What is the subject matter of the home movies in Nieves' closet?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)