|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Willow Game.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of disposition does the eldest son of Rocio's next door neighbors seem to have?
(a) A submissive type of disposition.
(b) A gregarious type of disposition.
(c) An animal meanness type of disposition.
(d) A passive type of disposition.
2. Which of the following is the favorite tree among the children who live in Rocio's neighborhood?
3. Who has divided Rocio's street into different parts?
(a) Rocio and other children who live on her same block.
(b) The town's mayor.
(c) The Homeowners' Association
(d) The state Governor.
4. The loss of which of the following prompts Rocio, her sister, and her mother to grieve?
(a) The family pet dog, Petunia.
(b) The mother's wedding ring.
(c) The family photo collection.
(d) The willow tree.
5. What type of fruit tree is located on a vacant lot down the street from Rocio's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following events largely contributes toward enriching the cultural mix in Rocio's neighborhood?
2. What does Rocio's neighbors' eldest son systematically do to the willow tree?
3. How do the next door neighbors come across to Rocio and her sister?
4. Which of the following families lives next door to Rocio?
5. Which of the following events marks the end of Rocio's childhood?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)