|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Willow Game.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rocio's neighbors' eldest son systematically do to the willow tree?
(a) Destroys it.
(b) Waters it.
(c) Prunes it.
(d) Feeds it.
2. Which of Rocio's relatives moves away from the neighborhood?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her grandmother.
3. How does the man of the house next door to that of Rocio and her family appear to be to Rocio and her sister?
(a) Lean and mean.
(b) Fun-loving and gregarious.
(c) Warm and friendly.
(d) Distant and aloof.
4. What type of disposition does the eldest son of Rocio's next door neighbors seem to have?
(a) A passive type of disposition.
(b) A submissive type of disposition.
(c) An animal meanness type of disposition.
(d) A gregarious type of disposition.
5. How many boys grew up on Rocio's street, and became wealthy later in life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man of the house next to Rocio's work on during every spare moment that he has?
2. How many members comprise Rocio's family?
3. What is the name of Rocio's neighbors' eldest son?
4. Where has Rocio's father moved?
5. How do the next door neighbors come across to Rocio and her sister?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)