|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Space is a Solid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following serves as a basis for the changes that Rocio experiences in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(a) Imitating others who differ from her.
(b) Her determination to change.
(c) Reading about how changes in life occur.
(d) Her maturity.
2. How is Rocio related to Mercy?
(a) Rocio is Mercy's niece.
(b) Rocio is Mercy's cousin.
(c) Rocio is Mercy's sister.
(d) Rocio is Mercy's aunt.
3. Where does the "marking off" tree on Rocio's street stand?
(a) In Rocio's front yard.
(b) In Rocio's front neighbor's front yard.
(c) In a vacant lot.
(d) In the corner lot.
4. Which of the following trees on Rocio's tree is considered to have the most character?
5. What does Rocio enjoy doing with the distant relative whom she meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
(a) Learning new recipes and testing them.
(b) Engaging in conversations and taking long walks.
(c) Mowing grass for profit and eating a banana split afterwards.
(d) Playing tennis and drinking lemonade afterwards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following generates pride in Mr. Smith?
2. Why has Rocio been more interested in knowing about one of the two wealthy sisters more than in the other?
3. Which of the following does Rocio wish for in relation to her return to her work site?
4. Which of the following is the living room closet in Rocio's house considered as being?
5. Overall, how can the celebration of Christmas at the Esquibel home best be described?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)