|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shooting Stars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following ages is mentioned as that of Nieves' first child at the time of the death of Nieves' first husband?
(a) Six weeks old.
(b) Three days old.
(c) Eight months old.
(d) Two years old.
2. Why has Rocio been more interested in knowing about one of the two wealthy sisters more than in the other?
(a) Because she is closer in age to her.
(b) Because her hair looks absolutely perfect.
(c) Because she wears a lot of make-up.
(d) Because she has seen her at the skating rink.
3. What is the name of the not too attractive best friend of one of the wealthy family's daughters, who whom Rocio meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
4. What does Rocio do in relation to the small window in the bathroom?
(a) She decorates it with a curtain.
(b) She hangs a prism over its glass portion.
(c) She complains that it is too small.
(d) She smokes and exhales out the window.
5. Which of the following may have committed a mistake leading to the death of Nieves' first husband?
(a) The local doctor.
(b) The postman.
(c) Nieves' husband himself.
(d) The local druggist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following gifts does Nieves remember giving to Mercy one Christmas?
2. What does Rocio enjoy doing with the distant relative whom she meets in the Shooting Stars section of the book?
3. Whose name does not come up in Rocio's mind in terms of trying to emulate?
4. What type of service does Rocio later learn that Diana is earning a living from performing?
5. Which of the following is the nationality of Rocio's family?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)