1. Which part of the street is Rocio's home located on?
(a) The "Middle" part.
(b) The "Down" part.
(c) The "Up" part.
(d) The "Last" part.
2. What type of fruit tree is located on a vacant lot down the street from Rocio's home?
3. Which of the following trees on Rocio's tree is considered to have the most character?
4. Which of the following families lives next door to Rocio?
(a) The Culvers.
(b) The Espinosas.
(c) The Athertons.
(d) The Millers.
5. What is the name of Rocio's neighbors' eldest son?
6. What does the man of the house next to Rocio's work on during every spare moment that he has?
(a) Cleaning his garage.
(b) His car.
(c) Repairing his house.
(d) His lawn.
7. How many boys grew up on Rocio's street, and became wealthy later in life?
This section contains 4,681 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)