1. Which part of the street is Rocio's home located on?
(a) The "Up" part.
(b) The "Last" part.
(c) The "Down" part.
(d) The "Middle" part.
2. What type of fruit tree is located on a vacant lot down the street from Rocio's home?
3. Which of the following trees on Rocio's tree is considered to have the most character?
4. Which of the following families lives next door to Rocio?
(a) The Culvers.
(b) The Millers.
(c) The Athertons.
(d) The Espinosas.
5. What is the name of Rocio's neighbors' eldest son?
6. What does the man of the house next to Rocio's work on during every spare moment that he has?
(a) His car.
(b) His lawn.
(c) Cleaning his garage.
(d) Repairing his house.
7. How many boys grew up on Rocio's street, and became wealthy later in life?
This section contains 4,681 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)