|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Farid and Amir see on their way to the soccer match in Chapter 21?
(a) A crippled man begging for a new leg.
(b) A woman hanging from his father's house.
(c) Sohrab being chased through the streets.
(d) A body left hanging in the street.
2. Why does Rahim Khan want Amir to wait a little longer before beginning his journey in Chapter 19?
(a) To get word to Sohrab.
(b) To be able to sneak across with alerting the Taliban.
(c) To find an appropriate disguise.
(d) To have more time to prepare.
3. What does Rahim Kahn want Amir to do in Chapter 17?
(a) Get Sohrab from Afghanistan.
(b) Take over the orphanage.
(c) Visit Sohrab in Afghanistan.
(d) Move back into Baba's house and care for Sohrab.
4. How is the man with the sunglasses beaten in the end?
(a) Sohrab hits him in the eye with a brass ball from his slingshot.
(b) Amir punishes him with the brass knuckles.
(c) Amir hits him in the eye with a brass ball from his slingshot.
(d) Sohrab punishes him using the brass knuckles.
5. When does Baba die?
(a) About a month before Amir and Soraya's wedding.
(b) When Amir and Soraya start college.
(c) At Amir and Soraya's wedding.
(d) About a month after Amir and Soraya's wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rahim Kahn give to Amir in Chapter 17 from Hassan?
2. Where do Farid, Amir and Sohrab travel?
3. What must Amir do to get Sohrab in Chapter 22?
4. Why is Baba's speech at Amir's engagement party not more impressive?
5. In Chapter 18, Who does Amir believe committed a sin?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)