|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Soraya call to help with the adoption process?
(a) Her uncle, who works for the INS.
(b) Her brother, who is a lawyer.
(c) Her brother, who works for the INS.
(d) Her uncle, a lawyer.
2. Who pays for Amir and Soraya's wedding?
(a) Amir uses his life savings.
(b) Soraya uses her life savings.
(c) The General uses his life savings.
(d) Baba uses his life savings.
3. What is the name of Hassan's wife?
4. Where does the director tell Amir he might find Sohrab?
(a) A kite tournament.
(b) A field hockey match.
(c) A soccer match.
(d) A slingshot tournament.
5. What happened to the pomegranate tree?
(a) It was cut down and used for wood.
(b) It was Taliban headquarters.
(c) It was full of life in a barren area still bearing fruit.
(d) It died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sohrab in Chapter 17?
2. Why are officials patrolling the stadium during the soccer match?
3. Why does Amir not complain about paying a large sum of money to stay in the dirty hotel room with bloodstains on the wall?
4. When Amir first asks Sohrab to come with him to America, how does Sohrab respond?
5. Who lived with Rahim Kahn for 10 years?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)