|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 17, who does Rahim Kahn say will care for Sohrab?
(a) An American couple in Pakistan.
(b) Amir and his wife.
(c) A Pakistani couple in America.
(d) A couple in America.
2. Why is Amir going to visit Rahim Khan in Chapter 14?
(a) Because he requested it.
(b) Because Amir is ill.
(c) Because he wants to see Pakistan again.
(d) Because Rahim Khan is ill.
3. What did Hassan's wife do that lead to a beating by Taliban officials?
(a) Singing too loudly in public.
(b) Showing her face in public.
(c) Walking down the street alone in public.
(d) Speaking too loudly in public.
4. Why is the long engagement period forgone for Amir and Soraya?
(a) Due to financial matters.
(b) Due to college starting.
(c) Due to Soraya's past indiscretions.
(d) Due to Baba's illness.
5. When does Baba die?
(a) At Amir and Soraya's wedding.
(b) When Amir and Soraya start college.
(c) About a month before Amir and Soraya's wedding.
(d) About a month after Amir and Soraya's wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amir's wife react to hearing the entire truth about Amir's childhood?
2. What affinity does Sohrab have that helped Amir begin to track him down in Chapter 20?
3. What are the respective majors of Soraya and Amir in college?
4. When Amir goes for a walk in Chapter 14, what does he see that makes him remember his childhood?
5. How is the man with the sunglasses beaten in the end?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)