|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his recovery in Chapter 23, what does Amir dream?
(a) His life in America.
(b) Baba fighting a bear.
(c) The fight with Assef.
(d) Assef's attack on Hassan.
2. When Amir goes for a walk in Chapter 14, what does he see that makes him remember his childhood?
(a) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(b) Rahim Khan.
(c) A gang of youth chasing a young boy.
(d) Kites flying.
3. Who left town while Amir was in the hospital?
(c) Rahim Khan.
4. What does Amir dream of at the end of Chapter 14?
(c) The kite competition.
5. Why does the man at the American Embassy seem depressed and encourage Amir to give up?
(a) The process is too complicated.
(b) His daughter committed suicide recently.
(c) He does not believe in adoption.
(d) Sohrab is too old to be adopted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Amir offer to take Rahim Kahn in Chapter 15?
2. What is the content of the sexy pictures being sold outside of the soccer stadium?
3. In what disguise does Amir travel to Afghanistan in Chapter 19?
4. Where does the director tell Amir he might find Sohrab?
5. Who is the man with the sunglasses?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)