|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which season is beginning in Chapter 6?
2. Which of the following is the only thing Baba considers a sin?
3. In what year did Amir come of age?
4. Where did Amir live when he came of age?
(c) San Francisco.
5. Which of the following was Baba's father's job?
(a) A judge.
(b) A director of an orphanage.
(c) A successful businessman.
(d) A nomad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Amir and Hassan go to the tree after school resumes following the kite tournament?
2. Baba feels proud of Amir for winning the kite tournament; how does this make Amir feel?
3. How many kites are in the tournament?
4. Hassan's deformity gives the impression that he is doing what?
5. Hassan is a what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do you believe Amir felt having Hassan point out the plot hole in his first short story?
2. Explain how theft is the only true sin to Baba.
3. What are some differences between Amir and Hassan?
4. How does Baba guess that Amir has romantic feelings for Soraya?
5. Why does Kamal's father commit suicide?
6. How does the novel, The Kite Runner, open?
7. Recall and describe an incidence where Amir demonstrates true caring for Hassan.
8. Of the two characters Hassan and Amir, which acts in the more responsible manner? Describe an incidence from Chapter 9 to support your answer.
9. Describe an ironic situation that occurs in Chapter 8.
10. What is one of the few activities that both Amir and Baba share as children?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)