Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amir's wife react to hearing the entire truth about Amir's childhood?
2. What does Farid warn Amir not to do after he meets his first Taliban officers?
(a) Not to speak.
(b) Not to give money to the beggars.
(c) Not to remove his beard.
(d) Not to stare.
3. What happened to Hassan and his wife?
(a) They fled to Pakistan.
(b) They were shot by the Taliban.
(c) They are in an orphanage.
(d) They were drug from their home and beaten.
4. Who lived with Rahim Kahn for 10 years?
5. Who throws the engagement party for Amir and Soraya?
(a) The General.
(b) No one.
(d) Amir and Soraya.
6. What is Sohrab amazed to see in Chapter 24?
(a) The American Embassy.
(b) A nice hotel.
(d) A mosque.
7. In what disguise does Amir travel to Afghanistan in Chapter 19?
(a) A fake beard alone.
(b) An American business man.
(c) Traditional Muslim dress.
(d) He wears no disguise.
8. Whose phone call makes Amir agitated?
(b) Rahim Khan's.
(c) The General's.
9. Who left town while Amir was in the hospital?
(b) Rahim Khan.
10. Why does Amir not complain about paying a large sum of money to stay in the dirty hotel room with bloodstains on the wall?
(a) Because he does not want anyone to be suspicious.
(b) Because he is afraid to complain due to the Taliban.
(c) Because he knows the owner's family needs the money.
(d) Because he is resigned to the fact that Kabul is much different now.
11. What does Farid leave under a mattress in Farid's home?
(a) His watch.
(b) Some food.
(c) A novel he wrote.
(d) Some money.
12. Why are officials patrolling the stadium during the soccer match?
(a) To whip anyone who cheers to loudly.
(b) To whip anyone rooting for the wrong team.
(c) To ensure there is not a riot.
(d) To stone anyone who cheers to loudly.
13. What did Hassan's wife do that lead to a beating by Taliban officials?
(a) Speaking too loudly in public.
(b) Showing her face in public.
(c) Walking down the street alone in public.
(d) Singing too loudly in public.
14. Who pays for Amir and Soraya's wedding?
(a) Amir uses his life savings.
(b) Baba uses his life savings.
(c) Soraya uses her life savings.
(d) The General uses his life savings.
15. Who does Soraya call to help with the adoption process?
(a) Her brother, who is a lawyer.
(b) Her uncle, who works for the INS.
(c) Her uncle, a lawyer.
(d) Her brother, who works for the INS.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hassan's father?
2. What were Amir's injuries from the man in the sunglasses?
3. How long have Soraya and Amir been married in Chapter 14?
4. Why does Amir have a hard time believing the truth about his father?
5. What does Amir eat as he waits for the man with sunglasses in Chapter 22?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)