|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amir eat as he waits for the man with sunglasses in Chapter 22?
2. Who is the protagonist of this novel?
(d) Rahim Kahn.
3. During his recovery in Chapter 23, what does Amir dream?
(a) His life in America.
(b) The fight with Assef.
(c) Baba fighting a bear.
(d) Assef's attack on Hassan.
4. In Chapter 2, Baba tells his friend Rahim Kahn of his fear that Amir will grow up to be what?
(a) A religious man.
(b) A successful man.
(c) An athlete.
(d) A weak boy.
5. In Chapter 14, where does Amir plan to travel to see Rahim Khan?
(a) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Amir's greatest fear as a child?
2. How did Rahim Kahn know Amir?
3. What does Farid leave under a mattress in Farid's home?
4. How many kites are in the tournament?
5. Whom of the following was Amir's childhood friend and servant?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)