|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Amir use to taunt and tease Hassan?
(a) Being a servant.
(b) His illiteracy.
(c) Meanings to large words.
(d) His mother.
2. Where did Amir live when he came of age?
(a) San Francisco.
3. Who narrates this story?
(b) Rahim Kahn.
4. What happened to Hassan and his wife?
(a) They were drug from their home and beaten.
(b) They are in an orphanage.
(c) They were shot by the Taliban.
(d) They fled to Pakistan.
5. For what does Amir feel responsible?
(a) Baba's death.
(b) The destruction of the orphanage.
(c) Hassan's life.
(d) Rahim Khan's illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who points out a plot hole in Amir's first short story?
2. What affinity does Sohrab have that helped Amir begin to track him down in Chapter 20?
3. Which of the following can be used to describe how Amir is happy for the attack because it lead his father to give him a hug?
4. Why does Amir not complain about paying a large sum of money to stay in the dirty hotel room with bloodstains on the wall?
5. Why does Amir give Farid's son his watch?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)