|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Amir glad for the attack in Chapter 5?
(a) The violence is over.
(b) He and Hassan escape the violence.
(c) He receives a hug from Baba.
(d) He receives a hug from Ali.
2. Baba feels proud of Amir for winning the kite tournament; how does this make Amir feel?
3. Which of the following is not a memory Amir has of Hassan by Chapter 4?
(a) Fighting a bear.
(b) Visiting nomads.
(c) Sitting under a pomegranate tree.
(d) Going to the cinema.
4. Who built the orphanage in Chapter 2?
(c) Rahim Kahn.
5. What does Amir seek out during the toughest parts of his life?
(c) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the benefit of winter to the children of Afghanistan?
2. What happens when the items that Amir hid are found under Hassan's mattress?
3. In Chapter 2, Baba tells his friend Rahim Kahn of his fear that Amir will grow up to be what?
4. What does Amir make Hassan vow in Chapter 6?
5. What does Assef do before he leaves in Chapter 5?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)