|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoots himself with the truck driver's gun in Chapter 10?
(a) Kamal's father.
2. What does Hassan dream of before the kite tournament?
(a) His own death.
(b) A monster in the sky.
(c) A victory in the tournament.
(d) A monster in the lake.
3. How does Baba react after Hassan's confession is made in Chapter 9?
(a) He forgives Hassan.
(b) He asks Ali and Hassan to leave.
(c) He forgives Ali.
(d) He punishes Amir.
4. Who is invading Afghanistan in Chapter 10?
(b) United Nations.
(c) United States.
5. Which of the following was Baba's father's job?
(a) A nomad.
(b) A director of an orphanage.
(c) A successful businessman.
(d) A judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baba do when Ali and Hassan prepare to leave in Chapter 9?
2. What does Assef do to Hassan in the alley after the kite tournament?
3. Who hires the plastic surgeon to fix Hassan's cleft palate?
4. What is the benefit of winter to the children of Afghanistan?
5. Seeing the kites flying in Chapter 1 leads Amir to think back to his childhood. This literary technique is known as a . . .
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)