|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the unusual kinship between Amir and Hassan?
(a) Immoral women.
(b) Nursed from the same woman.
(c) Servant to master.
2. Which of the following is Amir's greatest fear as a child?
(b) Disappointing his father.
(c) Being a weak boy.
3. Unusual for Baba, he demonstrates an open-minded opinion of which of the following in Chapter 11?
(b) Haggling for goods at the flea market.
(c) President Carter.
(d) Using credit to pay for goods.
4. A call from _________ leads Amir to consider visiting his homeland of Afghanistan.
(b) Rahim Kahn.
5. Which of the following can be used to describe how Amir is happy for the attack because it lead his father to give him a hug?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the protagonist of this novel?
2. Which of the following does Amir use to taunt and tease Hassan?
3. Which specific event in Chapter 1 leads Amir to think about his childhood?
4. How do Baba and Amir earn extra money on the weekends while living in America?
5. Where do Amir and Baba finally settle down in Chapter 11?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)