|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hires the plastic surgeon to fix Hassan's cleft palate?
(a) Rahim Kahn.
2. Whom of the following was Amir's childhood friend and servant?
(c) Rahim Kahn.
3. Hassan's deformity gives the impression that he is doing what?
(b) Being sneaky.
(c) Always smiling.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 2, Amir has a what?
(a) Flashback to his childhood.
(b) Reminder to call his father.
(c) Desire to return to Afghanistan.
(d) Desire to fly a kite.
5. What does Hassan do during the kite tournament?
(a) Runs down kites.
(b) Competes in the tournament.
(c) Eats dirt.
(d) Goes to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Amir come of age?
2. How did Baba's father die?
3. For what does Amir hope to gain pardon by winning the kite tournament?
4. Baba considers both murder and theft to be which of the following?
5. What does Amir seek out during the toughest parts of his life?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)