|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the only thing Baba considers a sin?
2. Why is Amir going to visit Rahim Khan in Chapter 14?
(a) Because Amir is ill.
(b) Because he requested it.
(c) Because he wants to see Pakistan again.
(d) Because Rahim Khan is ill.
3. What did Hassan's wife do that lead to a beating by Taliban officials?
(a) Singing too loudly in public.
(b) Showing her face in public.
(c) Speaking too loudly in public.
(d) Walking down the street alone in public.
4. Why is Baba's speech at Amir's engagement party not more impressive?
(a) The General stops him.
(b) He is too ill and short of breath.
(c) He does not want to make a speech.
(d) He is not happy about the engagement.
5. In Chapter 14, where does Amir plan to travel to see Rahim Khan?
(d) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following can be used to describe how Amir is happy for the attack because it lead his father to give him a hug?
2. What happens to the story Amir gives to Soraya to read?
3. What does Hassan dream of before the kite tournament?
4. In Chapter 2, Baba tells his friend Rahim Kahn of his fear that Amir will grow up to be what?
5. Which of the following is Amir's greatest fear as a child?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)