|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are officials patrolling the stadium during the soccer match?
(a) To ensure there is not a riot.
(b) To whip anyone rooting for the wrong team.
(c) To stone anyone who cheers to loudly.
(d) To whip anyone who cheers to loudly.
2. Why is Baba's speech at Amir's engagement party not more impressive?
(a) He is too ill and short of breath.
(b) He does not want to make a speech.
(c) The General stops him.
(d) He is not happy about the engagement.
3. What does Rahim Kahn give to Amir in Chapter 17 from Hassan?
(b) A watch.
(d) A letter.
4. What happens to the truck taking Baba, Amir, and other refugees to Pakistan?
(a) It breaks down.
(b) It never leaves Kabul.
(c) The Russians stop it.
(d) It takes them all the way to Pakistan.
5. What is Amir determined to win in Chapter 6?
(a) A three-month break from school.
(b) Hassan a new home.
(c) Hassan's loyalty.
(d) The kite tournament.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sohrab in Chapter 17?
2. Why does Rahim Khan want Amir to wait a little longer before beginning his journey in Chapter 19?
3. Baba considers both murder and theft to be which of the following?
4. Which of the following does Baba never miss?
5. Which of the following can be used to describe how Amir is happy for the attack because it lead his father to give him a hug?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)