1. In which year does this novel begin?
2. Who is the protagonist of this novel?
(b) Rahim Kahn.
3. A call from _________ leads Amir to consider visiting his homeland of Afghanistan.
(a) Rahim Kahn.
4. Which specific event in Chapter 1 leads Amir to think about his childhood?
(a) A visit from his friend Rahim Kahn.
(b) His child building a kite.
(c) Kites flying in Golden Gate Park.
(d) The call from Rahim Kahn.
5. Where does Amir live in Chapter 1?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) San Diego.
6. At what age did Amir indicate he came of age?
7. In what year did Amir come of age?
8. Who narrates this story?
(d) Rahim Kahn.
9. Where did Amir live when he came of age?
(b) San Francisco.
10. How did Rahim Kahn know Amir?
(a) He was a long time friend of Amir.
(b) He was his father's friend.
(c) He was Amir's father.
(d) He was the father of Amir's friend.
This section contains 4,337 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)