1. Ti Noël is a slave on a plantation where in Part One: Chapter I?
2. What is Ti Noël in charge of what on the plantation in Part One: Chapter I?
3. What is the name of the plantation owner where Ti Noël is a slave as the book opens?
4. Where do Ti Noël and his master go in the town in Part One: Chapter I?
5. Ti Noël’s plantation master in Part One: Chapter I is a colonist from what European country?
6. To what does Ti Noël compare the wax heads in the window in Part One: Chapter I?
This section contains 4,670 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)