|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ti Noël’s plantation master in Part One: Chapter I is a colonist from what European country?
(c) Great Britain
2. Who brings Ti Noël a message from Macandal in Part One: Chapter IV?
(b) Governor Blancheland
(c) The Voodoo woman
(d) Queen Marie-Louise
3. What does the plantation owner buy before he and Ti Noël head back to the plantation in Part One: Chapter I?
(a) A jar of honey
(b) A dog
(c) A shark fin
(d) A calf's head
4. Where do Ti Noël and his master go in the town in Part One: Chapter I?
(a) The theater
(b) The cave
(c) The bookstore
(d) The barber shop
5. Ti Noël tells the plantation owner that the cows have died for what reason in the end of Part One: Chapter IV?
(a) The local cows have an inherited disease
(b) The imported cows were poisoned before they arrived at the plantation
(c) The imported cows don’t know what poisonous vegetation to avoid
(d) The imported cows have been infected with yellow fever
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Part One: Chapter II?
2. What does the plantation owner hum as he and Ti Noël return to the plantation in Part One: Chapter I?
3. Where does Ti Noël observe bright posters in Part One: Chapter I?
4. Ti Noël is a slave on a plantation where in Part One: Chapter I?
5. What is Part One: Chapter III’s title?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)