|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The name of Minos from the title of Part Two: Chapter I is a figure from what mythology?
(a) Native American
(d) South American
2. M. Lenormand de Mézy discovers that his wife has been murdered with what in Part Two: Chapter IV?
(a) A musket
(b) A machete
(c) A sickle
(d) A hatchet
3. The slaves’ rebellion is planned to take place how many days in the future in the end of Part Two: Chapter II?
4. Where does Pauline depart for after her husband’s death in Part Two?
(a) Sydney, Australia
(b) Los Angeles, California
(c) Moscow, Russia
(d) Paris, France
5. While in hiding, Macandal has made contact with whom in Part One: Chapter IV?
(a) The Spanish colonial leaders
(b) The French colonial leaders
(c) Slaves on all the plantations
(d) The French king
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose rotting head is displayed in the Cap in Part Two: Chapter IV?
2. What does M. Lenormand de Mézy’s third wife force the plantation slaves to endure in Part Two: Chapter I?
3. What do the revolting slaves do to the master’s house in Part Two: Chapter III?
4. Who brings Ti Noël a message from Macandal in Part One: Chapter IV?
5. What does Macandal begin collecting in Part One: Chapter III?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)