Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The highest level is ruled by ___________________________.
(b) various gods
(c) a universal spirit
(d) Jesus Christ
2. One of the major components of the plan proposed by Walter Martin is __________________.
(b) ignoring the cults
(c) negotiating with the cults
(d) taking legal action against the cults
3. The group that is well funded and very active in South America and Africa is the _________________.
(b) Unification Church
(c) Christian Scientists
4. According to the New Age, what separates man from God?
(a) his own consciousness
(b) the divinity of God
(c) man's actions
5. The Unification Church was founded by ______________________.
(a) Mirza Ali Muhammad
(b) Rev. Sun Myung Moon
(c) Bhagwan Shree Ranjneesh
(d) Mararishi Makesh Yogic
6. The Rosicrucian Fellowship is _____________________---.
(a) a collection of cults
(b) a Christian scholarship
(c) one cult
(d) a Christian denomination
7. The emphasis today is shifting from mass evangelism to ___________________________.
(a) television evangelism
(b) radio evangelism
(c) ignoring evangelism
(d) personal evangelism
8. Hinduism comes primarily from __________________.
(d) the American Southwest
9. Swedenborg viewed Jesus Christ as _____________________.
(a) the Savior
(c) a member of the Trinity
(d) an archangel
10. What is God's spiritual law according to the Worldwide Church of God?
(a) the Torah
(b) the Ten Commandments
(c) the Bible
(d) the rules of the Worldwide Church of God
11. Who is the biggest adversary of the cult evangelist?
(a) the orthodox Christian evangelist
(c) other cults
12. According to the teachings of the Worldwide Church of God, _____________________________.
(a) the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are equal
(b) mankind must save itself
(c) there is no Trinity
(d) the concept of Trinity is the same as in orthodox Christianity
13. Which group will supply Bibles to almost anyone who wants one, in that person's own language?
(b) Jehovah's Witnesses
(c) Christian Scientists
(d) Theorophical Society
14. The Bible of the Unification Church is ______________________________.
(a) they have no Bible
(b) the King James version
(c) they recognize any Christian Bible
(d) a book called Divine Principle
15. Which of the following does not lead to the heavens?
(b) the Holy Spirit
(c) the reincarnation wheel
Short Answer Questions
1. Jehovah's Witnesses view Jesus ____________________________.
2. Swedenborg presented his theories in a number of books which were ____________________________.
3. Many smaller cults that have come into being since the 1960s, find their roots in __________________.
4. In Christian Science theology, Jesus Christ is ______________________.
5. The Seventh Day Advents are a _____________________.
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)