|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Islam, Muhammad is ______________________.
(a) the God of Islam
(b) the prophet of Allah
(c) the founder of a sect
(d) equal in status to Allah
2. Many of these cults ____________________________.
(a) present the orthodox Christian view
(b) make promises they can't keep
(c) properly represent themselves
(d) disseminate literature without their true name
3. To the New Age cultist, __________________________________.
(a) there is no Trinity
(b) there is no God
(c) there is a Trinity
(d) God is an impersonal consciousness and power
4. The New Age movements has its roots in the _________________.
(c) Divine Principle
5. The Mormons believe that Jesus is ______________________________.
(a) a god among many gods
(b) a hoax
(c) an archangel
(d) the Son of God
6. The emphasis today is shifting from mass evangelism to ___________________________.
(a) personal evangelism
(b) radio evangelism
(c) television evangelism
(d) ignoring evangelism
7. Hinduism comes primarily from __________________.
(b) the American Southwest
8. Muhammad is ranked in importance equal to ________________________.
(a) Joseph Smith
(b) L. Ron Hubbard
(c) Jesus Christ
(d) Charles Taze Russell
9. Which group will supply Bibles to almost anyone who wants one, in that person's own language?
(a) Christian Scientists
(b) Theorophical Society
(d) Jehovah's Witnesses
10. What is God's spiritual law according to the Worldwide Church of God?
(a) the rules of the Worldwide Church of God
(b) the Ten Commandments
(c) the Torah
(d) the Bible
11. Seventh Day Adventism ______________________.
(a) accepts parts of Christian doctrine
(b) uses its own doctrine to replace Christian doctrine
(c) rejects Christian doctrine
(d) accepts Christian scripture
12. In the book, these perversions result in what the author refers to as _______________________-.
(a) the other Jesus
(b) the Biblical Jesus
(c) there is no reference
(d) the correct Jesus
13. The Unification Chruch has been accused of _________________________________.
(a) allowing its members to exercise free choice
(b) fostering dialogue among religious scholars
(c) mind control and brainwashing
(d) practicing strict adherence of Christian principles
14. According to the teachings of the Worldwide Church of God, _____________________________.
(a) mankind must save itself
(b) the concept of Trinity is the same as in orthodox Christianity
(c) the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are equal
(d) there is no Trinity
15. Which of the following is not a sect of modern Islam?
Short Answer Questions
1. The New Age cult refers to ________________________.
2. The Holy Book of Islam is the _____________.
3. Swedenborg viewed Jesus Christ as _____________________.
4. One of the major components of the plan proposed by Walter Martin is __________________.
5. The Worldwide Church of God was founded by ______________________.
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)