Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - The Kingdom of the Cults
1. Exactly what is a cult?
2. What, according to Fey and Gill, happens if an article presents cults favorably?
3. What is the danger of cults?
4. How should the Church deal with cults?
Short Essay Question - Scaling The Language Barrier
5. How has the new vocabulary affected cults?
6. Explain the effect of the new vocabulary on the dialogue between cultist and traditional Christian.
7. Explain how the cult takes concepts from the Bible out...
This section contains 747 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)