Short Answer Key
The Kingdom of the Cults
1. What is a melting pot?
A melting pot is a blend of people, cultures and religions
2. What is a cult?
A cult refers to a religious group that differs significantly from other religious groups in some respects.
3. Cults represent ____________________________________.
The attempt of people to fulfill of the human spirit
4. What is used to measure the veracity of cults?
The authority of the Scriptures
5. What do cults represent?
A trend away from Christian churches and the teachings of the Bible
6. Christ warned against ________________.
7. The Bible warns against the teachings of _________________________.
8. How many cult members are there in the United States?
9. What is used in the evaluation of cults?
The gospels of Christ
10. Why is it important to be knowledgeable about Christian doctrine?
To be able...
This section contains 2,139 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)