Quiz: Eastern Religions to The New Age Cult
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. To the New Age cultist, __________________________________.
a) God is an impersonal consciousness and power
b) there is a Trinity
c) there is no God
d) there is no Trinity
2. The Hari Krishna cult was founded in _________________.
a) London, England
b) Poona, India
c) New York, New York
d) Bombay, India
3. The Hindu scriptures are known as the ________________.
a) the Torah
c) the Bible
d) the Koran
4. What was not a New Age belief?
a) all truths are absolute
b) all is one and all is God
c) all things are divine
d) man is inherently divine
5. Many smaller cults that have come into being...
This section contains 251 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)