|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Swedenborgianism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charles Taze Russel was the founder of ____________________.
(c) Seventh Days Adventists
(d) Jehovah's Witnesses
2. What must the Christian pay attention to in discussions with the cultist?
3. Theosophists believe that society __________________________.
(a) inherently good
(b) is a growing system of thought
(c) society is too diverse to characterize
(d) inherently evil
4. Spiritists believe ____________________________________________-.
(a) that the afterlife is whatever each spirit chooses to make it
(b) in the existence of Hell
(c) in the existence of Purgatory
(d) in communication with Satan
5. The business practices of the Unification Church, especially regarding recruitment, include ________________________________.
(a) multiple pseudonyms or anonymous recruitment
(b) open honest recruitment
(c) no recruitment
(d) recruitment by word of mouth
Short Answer Questions
1. The Hari Krishna cult was founded in _________________.
2. The Baha'i World Faith is an offshoot of _____________.
3. Theosophy recognizes ______________________________.
4. Which of the following is not a sect of modern Islam?
5. The cult's authoritarianism comes from its _______________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)