|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Swedenborgianism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All of the cults discussed in the book ______________________________-.
(a) are rivals of orthodox Christianity
(b) are compliments of orthodox Christianity
(c) take the Bible as their basis
(d) are proponents of orthodox Christianity
2. How can the cultist claim to agree with various quotes from the Bible?
(a) They lie
(b) There are no doctrinal issues between cults and mainstream Christianity
(c) They have the same beliefs
(d) Terms have been redefined
3. The Mormon missionary approach emphasizes the need for ______________.
4. Which doctrine is usually defined by cultists?
(a) The Trinity
(c) The reason for existence
5. The Jehovah's Witnesses are headquartered in ____________________________.
(a) Wilmette, Illinois
(b) Salt Lake City, Utah
(c) Baltimore, Maryland
(d) Brooklyn, New York
Short Answer Questions
1. The purpose of conferences of cults includes all but one of the following:
2. According to the New Age, what separates man from God?
3. Christians and cultists should focus their attention on __________________________.
4. The Unification Church was founded by ______________________.
5. The New Age movements has its roots in the _________________.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)