|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Swedenborgianism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is considered a great prophet of Spiritism?
(a) Harriet Beecher Stowe
(b) Robert Dale Owen
(c) Daniel Webster
(d) Andrew Jackson Davis
2. The founder of the Baha'i World Faith was _____________________________.
(a) Mirza Ali Muhammad
(b) Mohammad Ali
(c) Maharish Mahesh Yogic
(d) Bhadwan Shree Ranjneesh
3. Young converts to Christianity are the targets of _____________________.
(a) Unification Church
(c) Hari Krishnas
(d) Jehovah's Witnesses
4. Until 1952, Hubbard's movement was known as _________________.
(b) religion and science
5. In the 1920s, who identified cults as a force in American Protestantism?
(a) Charles W. Fergueson
(b) Dr. Charles Braden
(c) Charles T. Russell
(d) Dr. Marcus Bach
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Eddy founded and taught at the ________________________________.
2. Scientology was founded by ____________________.
3. In response to cults, the answer of the church must be __________________________.
4. The founder of Scientology had been ____________________________.
5. The purpose of psychological conditioning is to ___________________________.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)