|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road to Recovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Hari Krishna cult was founded in _________________.
(a) New York, New York
(b) Poona, India
(c) Bombay, India
(d) London, England
2. The founder of Scientology had been ____________________________.
(a) a sicentist
(b) a doctor
(c) a researcher
(d) a successful science fiction writer
3. Why do New Age cultists practice consciousness altering?
(a) it is a means of escape
(b) to be closer to God
(c) they like to do drugs
(d) they need to relax
4. The Mormon missionary approach emphasizes the need for ______________.
5. According to Jehovah's Witnesses, hell, the place of fiery torment ___________________________.
(b) Receives all non-members
(c) Does not exist
(d) Is a concept from the Bible
Short Answer Questions
1. Spiritism is __________________________.
2. In the book, these perversions result in what the author refers to as _______________________-.
3. Cults are most effective among ____________________________.
4. The Divine Principle _________________________.
5. Mirzo Husayn Ali was known as ______________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)