|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road to Recovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Jehovah's Witnesses are headquartered in ____________________________.
(a) Baltimore, Maryland
(b) Salt Lake City, Utah
(c) Wilmette, Illinois
(d) Brooklyn, New York
2. Which one of the following is not a part of Martin's proposed plan?
(a) research project
(b) legal action against the cults
(c) computer retrival system
(d) specialized literature
3. Christian Scientists believe that hell is _________________________.
(a) a temporary holding place
(b) a place of fire and brimstone
(c) made by the sinner who does evil
(d) the place where all non-members go
4. The popularity of Spiritism is based on ___________________________-.
(a) it does not place heavy demands on its followers
(b) it is an easy religion to practice
(c) the continuity of life after death
(d) the antiquity of its practices gives it credibility
5. According to the New Age, what separates man from God?
(a) the divinity of God
(b) his own consciousness
(d) man's actions
Short Answer Questions
1. To the New Age cultist, __________________________________.
2. Theosophists believe that society __________________________.
3. The Mormon Church ______________________________.
4. The name Jehovah's Witnesses was taken to distinguish the true followers of the founder in _______________.
5. The emphasis today is shifting from mass evangelism to ___________________________.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)