|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road to Recovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Bible warns against the teachings of _________________________.
(d) False prophets
2. Jehovah's Witnesses ________________________________.
(a) Believe in the equality of the Trinity
(b) Refuse to bear arms in defense of the nation
(c) Have no problems with supporting the war effort
(d) Don't believe in the use of medicines
3. In the 1920s, who identified cults as a force in American Protestantism?
(a) Charles W. Fergueson
(b) Dr. Charles Braden
(c) Dr. Marcus Bach
(d) Charles T. Russell
4. The business practices of the Unification Church, especially regarding recruitment, include ________________________________.
(a) multiple pseudonyms or anonymous recruitment
(b) open honest recruitment
(c) no recruitment
(d) recruitment by word of mouth
5. Regarding the message of the Gospels, many of the cults ____________________________________.
(a) ignore the Gospels
(b) misinterpret or twist the message of the Gospels
(c) state where they differ from the orthodox interpretation
(d) offer a strict orthodox interpretation
Short Answer Questions
1. Rutherford accused Christians of _______________________.
2. The Baha'i World Faith is an offshoot of _____________.
3. Which is not one of the Four Noble Truths?
4. Mrs. Eddy founded and taught at the ________________________________.
5. Educational efforts must include all but one of the following:
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)