|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road to Recovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zen Buddhism is dervied from ___________________________.
(a) the Japanese branch of Buddhism
(c) Asian Buddhism
2. The Mormons believe that Jesus is ______________________________.
(a) the Son of God
(b) a hoax
(c) a god among many gods
(d) an archangel
3. In response to cults, the answer of the church must be __________________________.
(b) An appeal based on sociology and culture
(c) An appeal to emtions
(d) Theological and doctrinal
4. The Unitarian Universalist Church resulted from a merger of the Unitarians and Universalists in what year?
5. One of the factors that assists cults is __________________________________________.
(a) orthodox Christianity funds the evangelism of the cults
(b) orthodox Christianity is ignoring doctrine in sermons
(c) orthodox Christianity ignores the cults
(d) orthodox Christianity doesn't instit on its doctrine
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the founder of the Mormon faith?
2. Many smaller cults that have come into being since the 1960s, find their roots in __________________.
3. Which is not a term that refers to the ruling structure of the Mormon Church?
4. Do Christian Science teachings closely follow the Bible?
5. The Hari Krishna cult was founded in _________________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)