|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road to Recovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Book of Mormon is said to have been written on ______________________.
(a) the marble states
(b) the stone tablets
(c) the six stones
(d) the golden plates
2. The Mormon Church ______________________________.
(a) asks members to donate as much money as they can afford
(b) requires the Biblical tithe of one tenth
(c) requires the donation of twenty hours per week
(d) requires missionary work of all if members
3. The way to escape the sorrow of life is to _____________________________.
(a) follow the Eightfold Path
(c) there is no escape
(d) experience continual reincarnation
4. What are the two advantages of the cultist regarding the use of redefinitions?
(a) Surprise and confusion
(b) Surprise and anger
(c) Anger and confusion
(d) Surprise and logic
5. How many cult members are there in the United States?
(a) 50 million
(b) 20 million
(c) 1 million
(d) 10 million
Short Answer Questions
1. The Unitarian Universalist Church resulted from a merger of the Unitarians and Universalists in what year?
2. To the Christian Scientist, the Trinity represents _________________________________.
3. The name Jehovah's Witnesses was taken to distinguish the true followers of the founder in _______________.
4. The founder of Scientology had been ____________________________.
5. Hubbard published his religious views and views on therapy in _________________________________.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)