|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jehovah's Witnesses and The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most cults attack the doctrine of the Trinity. Compared to other cults, the attack of Jehovah's Witnesses is ________________.
(a) The mildest
(c) Average compared to the others
(d) Most vehement
2. What do cults represent?
(a) A movement toward established religions
(b) A movement toward more enhanced Christianity
(c) A way to bring more people into Christianity
(d) A trend away from Christian churches and the teachings of the Bible
3. What must the Christian pay attention to in discussions with the cultist?
4. The Jehovah's Witnesses are headquartered in ____________________________.
(a) Baltimore, Maryland
(b) Salt Lake City, Utah
(c) Brooklyn, New York
(d) Wilmette, Illinois
5. Jehovah's Witnesses ________________________________.
(a) Don't believe in the use of medicines
(b) Have no problems with supporting the war effort
(c) Refuse to bear arms in defense of the nation
(d) Believe in the equality of the Trinity
Short Answer Questions
1. Which doctrine is usually defined by cultists?
2. Redefinition of terms is evident in the Gnostic cults of __________________.
3. Christ warned against ________________.
4. Cults represent ____________________________________.
5. The new vocabulary has _______________________________________.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)