|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jehovah's Witnesses and The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What factors are important in the study of non-Christian cults?
2. According to Dr. Milton Rokeach, how many levels are recognized in a belief system?
3. The Dawn Bible Students Association ________________________________.
(a) Were the sect the Jehovah's Witnesses split from
(b) Represented the true followers of Russell
(c) Were a part of the Watchtower
(d) Were a splinter group
4. What is a melting pot?
(a) A melting pot is a blend of nations
(b) A melting pot refers to different religions
(c) A melting pot is a pan to melt butter in
(d) A melting pot is a blend of people, cultures and religions
5. Cults represent ____________________________________.
(a) A group that meets periodically to solve problems
(b) A group of people with common interests
(c) A social club
(d) The attempt of people to fulfill of the human spirit
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result of the new vocabulary, __________________________________________.
2. What is a part of cult membership?
3. Regarding Atonement, Jehovah's Witnesses believe ________________________________.
4. According to Jehovah's Witnesses, hell, the place of fiery torment ___________________________.
5. Which of the following is not recognized by Dr. Rokeach as a level in a belief system?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)