|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jehovah's Witnesses and The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is most important in establishing rapport with a cult member?
(a) Lying to the cult members about your own position
(b) Sharing the cult beliefs
(c) Personal acceptance of the member as a person
(d) Debating the issues
2. How many cult members are there in the United States?
(a) 10 million
(b) 50 million
(c) 20 million
(d) 1 million
3. What is a melting pot?
(a) A melting pot is a blend of nations
(b) A melting pot is a blend of people, cultures and religions
(c) A melting pot refers to different religions
(d) A melting pot is a pan to melt butter in
4. The term cult terminology refers to ___________________________________.
(a) The new terms that the cults have brought into existence
(b) The development of doctrines by cults
(c) The redefinitions of traditional terms
(d) The new concepts of the cults
5. How can the cultist claim to agree with various quotes from the Bible?
(a) Terms have been redefined
(b) They have the same beliefs
(c) They lie
(d) There are no doctrinal issues between cults and mainstream Christianity
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two advantages of the cultist regarding the use of redefinitions?
2. Charles Taze Russel was the founder of ____________________.
3. The new vocabulary has _______________________________________.
4. Redefinition of terms is evident in the Gnostic cults of __________________.
5. What is used in the evaluation of cults?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)